Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My good stuff
I've got two "good shit" things in one picture!! My son Josh and my snake, Fuzzy. It took a little finagling to get both of them in the screen with the phone camera. Josh was keeping an eye on Fuzzy while I cleaned Fuzzy's tank. That is a big fuckin' job!!!

Josh is a nice young man! and handsome! not so sure about Fuzzy. ::blink::

Very cute kid, Sin...How do you cuddle Fuzzy ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Very cute kid, Sin...How do you cuddle Fuzzy ?

Thank you, Duch.

Fuzzy isn't exactly a cuddly sorta pet!! I do hold him frequently and allow him to roam around when I can watch his every move. I'd like to have a dog, but living in a tiny upstairs aprtment with no yard wouldn't be fair to the dog. I had a cat for 14 years but he passed on and I promised my hubby we'd never have another cat once Monster went over the rainbow. He hates cats and is allergic, anyway.

Fuzzy does attract attention when I take him places though! He goes with me when I buy his bedding and his food and people always want to stop and see him, pet him, hold him.
"Over the rainbow"...You know about the "Rainbow Bridge" then...I was kinda jokin' about giving Fuzzy a cuddle...I think snakes are cool but, I'd never be able to deal with what they eat.
Duchess Wrote:"Over the rainbow"...You know about the "Rainbow Bridge" then...I was kinda jokin' about giving Fuzzy a cuddle...I think snakes are cool but, I'd never be able to deal with what they eat.

The Rainbow Bridge, yes, I know about it. One of my Biker friends has a site dedicated to it. All the stories of his past dogs are there, and one of my own stories will be there soon, too. Ant knows which story I mean.

You couldn't handle watching a snake eat live mice, is that what you mean? (I knew you were joking about cuddling Fuzzy!) I just thought that was cute....cuddle a snake. ::lmao::
Yup, I'm talking about live mice...I could never send a living thing to certain death...It has always been very difficult to do the right thing when it has come time formy petsto be put down...I would have loved to have become a vet but, I cannot deal with an animals' distress, it breaks my heart...I'm not all sweetness & light tho, 'cuz I'd like to see all who abuse animals just die...drop dead...after being tortured, of course
Then you probably don't like watching nature documentaries like I do. Seeing lions hunt, seeing wolves bring down an elk....that shit bothers you, eh? It's nature, which is why I like it but I can understand not enjoying seeing it.

I suppose you think I'm whacko because I bowhunt, huh? I've been called a walking contradiction; I love animals but I also love hunting.

I worked in animal medicine, too. I've seen many many pets put down. It does harden your heart, but when you consider that you are putting them out of their misery, it takes away some of the sting of watching them die. At least I know all the animals I've put down or seen put down, in their last moments of life they had a kind word and a person petting them, talking to them.

well hello Fuzzy!

[Image: oops.gif]

Python kills Venezuelan zookeeper

[Image: _44960313_-140.jpg]
Burmese Pythons are among the world's biggest snakes
A three-metre (10-foot) python has killed a student zookeeper who let the snake out of its enclosure in Venezuela while working a night shift at the zoo.
Horrified employees at the Caracas zoo discovered the Burmese Python as it tried to swallow its victim's head, local media reported.
The co-workers beat the snake to force it to release Erick Arrieta's body.
Marks on the biology student's left wrist suggested the snake had bitten him before crushing him to death.
Arrieta, who was 29, had been supervising the reptile section alone on Saturday night when he broke zoo rules by opening the snake's cage, Venezuela's El Universal newspaper quoted zoo officials as saying.
The snake was donated to the Caracas zoo two months ago and was not on public display, said the zoo's management in a statement.
"The young man underestimated the animal's instinct," said Javier Hernandez, director general of the Parque del Este zoo.

Weird, I thought snakes knew how big a victim should be to fit in their distended jaws. Human's have really big heads... well, except for Frank being a microcephalic.
Nope, I don't think you're whacko because you like to bowhut...I used to date someone who did that, a bow is a very powerful weapon, a quick kill, so to speak...I totally "get" the sport of hunting, what I have a problem with is the way some go about doing it...Or what truly enrages me are these so called hunts where wealthy men/women pay big bucks to hunt what is basically a trapped animal, a trapped exotic animal.
What the heck is that white stuff that comes out a snakes ass?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Weird, I thought snakes knew how big a victim should be to fit in their distended jaws. Human's have really big heads... well, except for Frank being a microcephalic.
If I was single I'd fly over to you, do you like you so obviously need to be done, and then make you my personal online assistant when I got back. Once you were able to compose yourself and stop calling me Love Sponge, that is.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Or what truly enrages me are these so called hunts where wealthy men/women pay big bucks to hunt what is basically a trapped animal, a trapped exotic animal.
Oh do NOT get me started on those canned hunts. That is NOT a hunter that would go on one, or promote the idea. The fuckers who do this - the "hunter" and the fucks who choreograph them - all need to be shot. Starting at their feet with small caliber rounds ::gunner:::Diablo:::angrier::
Maggot Wrote:What the heck is that white stuff that comes out a snakes ass?
Fuzzy shits white because the mice he is fed are white. That's the only explanation I have for it. It looks like a piece of chalk. Weird.
snake shit? to what depths have we sunk? ::doh::can't we go back to beating up MF?