Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saint's wife is dying AGAIN!
Duchess Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oh good, you're speaking for Frank now.

You've got your hand up his ass, working him like a ventriloquist's dummy, aren't you?
Why do your panties get in a twist wherever you see some of us interact with our Admin ?...Just curious... You're so damn consistant about it...I thought it was just me you ragged on...Glad to see others get to you too, that means its something about our Admin., not us...Well...Well...Well.
You're contradicting yourself. So you thought I only ragged on you, but now you're claiming I'm consistently picking on poor widdle Fwank. So which is it, Douch?
jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Jesus, can we change the subject from hands up my ass to Saint at least. Son of a bitch, my private parts are constantly the focus here.
miniatures are very popular with collectors. ::lmao::
Ooooooooo, I will be getting you for that one. ::dlaugh::
86 112
I'm commenting on the fact that it appears to bother you to some degree whenever female Mock members are interacting with MF...When there is playfulness or too much attention paid on both sides, you always jump in with a snide remark, I'm reading more than mocking into it and thats the comment I was making...Capish ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I'm commenting on the fact that it appears to bother you to some degree whenever female Mock members are interacting with MF...When there is playfulness or too much attention paid on both sides, you always jump in with a snide remark, I'm reading more than mocking into it and thats the comment I was making...Capish ?
I believe your assessment and conclusion are incorrect, but I will attempt to jump in more frequently with snide remarks if it'll give you a feeling of validation, which you obviously sorely lack in real life. :kiss::
I have some mud and vegetable oil.........if anyone needs some.Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I have some mud and vegetable oil.........if anyone needs some.Smiley_emoticons_razz
Perv. ::ban::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I have someflowers andscented oil.........if anyone needs some.Smiley_emoticons_razz
Perv. ::ban::
oops.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:I'm commenting on the fact that it appears to bother you to some degree whenever female Mock members are interacting with MF...When there is playfulness or too much attention paid on both sides, you always jump in with a snide remark, I'm reading more than mocking into it and thats the comment I was making...Capish ?
I've noticed that. I can't win with her. On a side note, I've always found that typical on forum sites - a few of the women don't like it when a guy likes a particular female - especially if it's mutual. I think it's a catty thing.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
I've noticed that. I can't win with her. On a side note, I've always found that typical on forum sites - a few of the women don't like it when a guy likes a particular female - especially if it's mutual. I think it's a catty thing.
Have you considered the possibility that I don't like you?
Middle Finger Wrote:
Have you considered the possibility that I don't like you?
Yes, I've considered that.

86 112
Me too...C'est la Vie.
But hai, if you wanna make this into some sordid love triangle, feel free. I'll just sit here unaware and untainted while you two verbally fondle each other.
Sounds good. Was THAT supposed to be a negative somehow?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Sounds good. Was THAT supposed to be a negative somehow?
Maybe we should start you out with a 'snide comment' coloring book and you can work your way up from there.
Middle Finger Wrote:Sounds good. Was THAT supposed to be a negative somehow?
Maybe we should start you out with a 'snide comment' coloring book and you can work your way up from there.
::laugh::

A question ... you're not going to ask me to wear a diaper when I do that are you? I sometimes wonder what kind of spooky crap you are into.
86 112
do they make depends in super-size?

You are going to have to ask Liquid about that.
86 112
Frank = shithead = microcephalic = small diaper.

I'm a genius! ::bravo::
God dammit, this thread didn't make POTD!!! You buncha stupid fucks, VOTE FOR THIS THREAD!!! Y'all just don't understand. This is a vital thing; voting for this thread. DO IT!!!! ::wait::

Go to the first post, the opening post, JackBoots post, and click the VOTE button, you dumbfucks!!! 95
Alright...It's done...It got my vote.