Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash vs OP
It was like watching a pit bull bite the crap out of a sissy poodle trying to bark loud. Just sayin.

We hate you, hateful OP metro-fuck!
86 112
I handed her her ass on a plate again just like last time.

As an aussie she is genetically disadvantaged intellectually so I don't have to work very hard against her.

Arguing with her is like holding a midget at arms length and at the same time kicking it in the balls.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Trying a different tact tonight? Sexuality? Hmmm... almost mildly amusing, but smacks of a 12 year old kid clutching at straws to avert attention when all the other boys were laughing at him because the school bully pulled his pants down.

You're like a fucken british terrior dog, you come here barking mad like a banshee, you scare some folks, maybe even impress some other brainless mutts, but then someone whacks you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper and the best you can do is skulk off and piss on their masters tyres...

Fuck off back to your kennel and whimper in the corner, bitch
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Tonight ?, itsbroad daylight over herein the civlised world your stupid cunt, even your calender and clocks are fucked up and stupid just like you.

You are really starting to bore me now, you're last post there actually robbed me of IQ points, you are an intellectual blackhole just like MF, you are surrounded by a cone of ignorance and dim wittedness that sucks in anything funny or original or interesting. I pray for the sake of humanity you don't have a husband, boyfriend or lesbian carpet licker in your life, nobody on earth deserves that fate.

All aussies should be disconnected from the internet permanently then ethnically cleansed from the face of the planet, starting with the napalm bombing of whatever sun scorched shithole you live in bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Tonight ?, itsbroad daylight over herein the civlised world your stupid cunt, even your calender and clocks are fucked up and stupid just like you.

Typing a little quick there, queenboy? Something get your goat? It took you ten minutes to come up with that gobshite?

And ethnic cleansing hey? Coming from someone who was so quick to grab the anti-racist moral high ground against someone who never made a racist remark.... 300 million stinking unwashed poms, less than a hunred sets of individual genes, sad really...

excuse me for 10 minutes while I tuck my kids in, I only see them so often and time with them is much more precious than wasted with you...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Tonight ?, itsbroad daylight over herein the civlised world your stupid cunt, even your calender and clocks are fucked up and stupid just like you.
That amused me. ::laugh::
86 112
crash Wrote:

Typing a little quick there, queenboy? Something get your goat? It took you ten minutes to come up with that gobshite?

And ethnic cleansing hey? Coming from someone who was so quick to grab the anti-racist moral high ground against someone who never made a racist remark.... 300 million stinking unwashed poms, less than a hunred sets of individual genes, sad really...

excuse me for 10 minutes while I tuck my kids in, I only see them so often and time with them is much more precious than wasted with you...
Good call. OP-fag is was always very quick to point out someone being racist.

The spotlight has been pointed at yet another major character flaw of OP-fag.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

I'm here all week.

Expect more flawless gems.
crash Wrote:

Oh please, if I were to point out all YOU'RE crappy spelling and grammar I would be here all fucking day. Its not my faultYOU'REshitty country is still in the thrall of the black hearted bitch they call her royal highness is it?, just live with it bitch. As for ten minutes? try ten seconds, touch typing is just one of my many skills.

Yeah I support the systematic destruction of your country and all who live there, call it ethnic cleansing, call it what you want but Australian is a nationality not a race you think headed cunt so you can stick YOU'REracist allegations up your fat arse.

You have managed to breed ? OH MY GOD I am shocked appalled, shocked that you actually found a man who could fuck you without wanting to vomit in disgust, and appalled that you have soiled the planet withYOU'REmewling little offspring, the gene pool in Aussie land is well and truly polluted to fuck thanks to you.

At least YOU'RElong suffering deformed rugrats will get some peace while you are away pissing about in a fucking copper mine, they probably pray for an industrial accident to befall you so they can spend their inheritance getting high and pissing on your grave.
Can we get a yawn emoticon please?
crash Wrote:Can we get a yawn emoticon please?

Oh please.

You are sitting there in front ofYOU'RE computer screen hanging on every word I type herebitch.

Once again you are lost for words unable to mount any kind of come back, just like last time.

Now why don't you just fuck off to bed.
:lol:

You poor deluded soul... In my life I have been hurt by some masters of pain infliction, you're kidding yourself if you even think you rank. Your pathetic tripe is mere amusement. However I will admit I get a wee little smile every time you get worked up enough to call me cunt, its so endearing
crash Wrote::lol:

You poor deluded soul... In my life I have been hurt by some masters of pain infliction, you're kidding yourself if you even think you rank. Your pathetic tripe is mere amusement. However I will admit I get a wee little smile every time you get worked up enough to call me cunt, its so endearing

And the tactical retreat begins............

lol

"And the winner by technical knockout.....Ordinary Peephole!.........::bravo::".

As for calling you a cunt?, please don't think that makes you special, I call everybody a cunt. I am not suprised you have been the target of abuse, you have the kind of face thats just begging to be pummelled, you have the word "victim" tattooed on YOU'RE forehead.
57 ::haha::Vex Bitch-Assistant Mediator: "erm...OP when you double post as in the example of #8 & #9 you not only whore yourself but you become your own, self identified idiot (see opie's current avatar)

...just sayin'
It's strange that you would immediately think abuse? Something you are familiar with perhaps? Still angry at the world for it?

See? You post your shit with hate and venom for a reason, I do this shit for fun. I think the only thing you would have ever had a victory over in your life are small animals and the women stupid enough to become involved with you
Zenith Wrote:57 ::haha::Vex Bitch-Assistant Mediator: "erm...OP when you double post as in the example of #8 & #9 you not only whore yourself but you become your own, self identified idiot (see opie's current avatar)

...just sayin'

Well spotted.

Please reward yourself with yet another twinkie.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I'm here all week.

It as far from flawless. There were at least two mistakes in it. 41
86 112
crash Wrote:It's strange that you would immediately think abuse? Something you are familiar with perhaps? Still angry at the world for it?

See? You post your shit with hate and venom for a reason, I do this shit for fun. I think the only thing you would have ever had a victory over in your life are small animals and the women stupid enough to become involved with you

Using your retarded online personality as a benchmark I thought being on the receiving end of physical violence would be an everyday occurence for you, you do after all have a face that was made for stomping.

To me venom and hate is funny, very funny, the more venomous and hate filled I get the more fun I have. Yes I have had my fair share of women,in a recent online poll women listed intelligence and sense of humour as being the most important traits for a boyfriend, so asyou can imagine I have had my fair share ofpussy over the years.

The only small animals in my life are the other members at mock and 24 and my pet hamsters, I find myself frequently condscending to both.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I'm here all week.

Once again your advice and guidance is as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I'm here all week.

Once again your advice and guidance is as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Magically, that made you suddenly correct about being flawless.
86 112