Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The UK MotherFucker !
OP...You have a black heart !...Through time I have seen others real personalities shine through...Yours has remained black as pitch from the moment I have encountered you...All of us are here because we want to be, our families have not accompanied us and should not be referred to in any fashion !...Are you open to having your partner or your daughter as fodder for Mock ?...I think not...Back off, bitch and keep your mocking centered on the people that are here !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:OP...You have a black heart !
And its taken you thislong to figure that out? christ ! you are a bit slow on the uptake aren't you?Unlike other fuckers here I am not "pretend" mean for the purposes of entertainment or in a pathetic attempt to intimidate others, I embrace my hatred, it keeps me warm at night.

I detest all of you, except jackboots, I wish the whole lot of you had one neck so I couldthrottle the life out of all of you in one go.

::fuckyeah::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess, I am with you and your long legs on this one, baby. OP is black-hearted. That is what happens when you live where he does, have confused sexuality, are poisoned with PC bullshit, eat like crap, pay tax to archaic royalty, and conduct yourself like a Sissy-Mary and bonus "cell-phone with 9-1-1 on speed-dial" self-defense plan.
86 112
He does this due to his lack of everything. He crosses lines that go beyond the scope of this forum.

Mock is not a hate site, it's a mock site and he's lost vision of that. He comes to spew his hate and show his true self.

He's got me on ignore because my words sting. They have stung him so hard without calling him or his family names. I have left him with little left to say but nasty things about other's family and children. He lashes out at everyone and anyone with venom and has poisoned every topic with his hate.

He is hateful, lonely and an asshole. If everyone puts him on ignore maybe he'll go away. I doubt it. He didnt' take the hint in the Pacifists topic.
Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, I am with you and your long legs on this one, baby. OP is black-hearted. That is what happens when you live where he does, have confused sexuality, are poisoned with PC bullshit, eat like crap, pay tax to archaic royalty, and conduct yourself like a Sissy-Mary and bonus "cell-phone with 9-1-1 on speed-dial" self-defense plan.

I would start with you first greaseball, I would pour hydrochloric acid into your eyes and pour molten lead into your ears.

Hows that for a "sissy mary"?.

("Sissy mary" = ::lmao::Get out of the schoolyard bitch !)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
And twitchen kitten ?

I would cover you head to toe in honey barbecue sauce then throw you into a pit of komodo dragons. As they rip into your face and disintergrate your skin with their poisonous saliva you could say to yourself "this is just natural instinct, its my fault for being thrown amongst them, I hope I don't give these wonderful animals indigestion".

:cool:

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:And twitchen kitten ?

I would cover you head to toe in honey barbecue sauce then throw you into a pit of komodo dragons. As they rip into your face and disintergrate your skin with their poisonous saliva you could say to yourself "this is just natural instinct, its my fault for being thrown amongst them, I hope I don't give these wonderful animals indigestion".

:cool:

Hey cunt breath.... i thought you had me on ignore? I see you're a liar and an asshole!

Trust me, you wouldn't get close enough to me or a komodo dragon to pull your hate. You're chicken shit who hides behind his keyboard Glen Telfer
Well.....Don't stop with them, OP...I want to hear how you have envisioned my death.
Anaphylactic shock from realising the size of his peanut fucken brain, I imagine
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hahaha...I actually carry an epi-pen at all times...True statement.
Duchess Wrote:Well.....Don't stop with them, OP...I want to hear how you have envisioned my death.
You aren't worth me stretching my homicidal imagination for Duchess.

Quite frankly a crowbar to the back of your head would ruin a perfectly servicible crowbar.
::lmao::::rotfl::::lmao::

[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:And twitchen kitten ?

I would cover you head to toe in honey barbecue sauce then throw you into a pit of komodo dragons. As they rip into your face and disintergrate your skin with their poisonous saliva you could say to yourself "this is just natural instinct, its my fault for being thrown amongst them, I hope I don't give these wonderful animals indigestion". :cool:
Ok,

Even though I hate the molecules of carbon dioxide O.P. exhales from his ill formed and "self molested" body....

and although I love the kitchen that twitchin occupies, I must give mock credit where credit is due and this quick come-back has earned a smidgen of respect from me...momentarily [5]-[4]-[3]-[2]-.....
Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, I am with you and your long legs on this one, baby...
Jesus Christ on a stick, what a fucking mook.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, I am with you and your long legs on this one, baby...
Jesus Christ on a stick, what a fucking mook.
::lmao:: I can't help it ... she brings it out in me.
86 112