Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fat drunk fucker ted kennedy....
swim! swim like hell you fat hog! let Mary Jo drown! save your ass! hole up in the hotel! call your PR man! i've seen your lily-white fat ass hovering over some whore in your dinghy off hyannisport!

yeah, worship his ass last night.

The only reason I know anything at all about that is from hearing some of my older friends talk about it...The media never enlightened me...Why was he allowed to get away with such a horror ?...Why is society so accepting of him, he seems to be held in high regardby some and I don't get it...He did a bad, bad thing...yet, people think he is a fine, upstanding citizen...Are people blind, deaf & dumb ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think, sadly, people often accept that the rich get away with a lot. To the point of tuning it out, perhaps.
86 112
it's the kennedy mystique. oops, sorry i killed your daughter. but i'm a kennedy. tough shit.

jackboots Wrote:it's the kennedy mystique. oops, sorry i killed your daughter. but i'm a kennedy. tough shit.
::laugh::
86 112
Ah yes the wonderful Kennedy's!, daddy Joe made his fortune from drug running (they called it bootlegging which is just a nice word for drug running) and both his wonderful sons were both philandering shitheads.

And of coursehaving a female corpse "problem" is a common problem for many politicians and magnates out there, thank god for justice !
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This is one more perfect example of injustice...It runs rampant in our legal system...That chick that holds the scales of justice in courtrooms around America is a fraud !...I don't want to feel this way about my own country but, they made me feel it by their actions time & again.
Duchess Wrote:This is one more perfect example of injustice...It runs rampant in our legal system...That chick that holds the scales of justice in courtrooms around America is a fraud !...I don't want to feel this way about my own country but, they made me feel it by their actions time & again.
^^^ I wish I could use all 3 of my POTD votes on this post. ^^^
I do not like him or the Kennedy clan at all, but it was admirable to see him up and around again so soon after his medical issues. I did not listen to his speech or anything like that, but from purely a medical standpoint i guess it is pretty amazing he is up and as able to perform as he is so soon.
Liquid Wrote:I do not like him or the Kennedy clan at all, but it was admirable to see him up and around again so soon after his medical issues. I did not listen to his speech or anything like that, but from purely a medical standpoint i guess it is pretty amazing he is up and as able to perform as he is so soon.
Yes, his Pandering Whore Power is impressive.
86 112
ahh the old bridge dead woman thing is decades old. get over it. lots of rich people kill normal people and get away with it. I mean it is just a normal person.
It doesn't matter how old this story is, Liquid...This speaks to his character...As an adult and as a man...All men/women are to be held equal under the law....Maybe it should read rich or poor instead.
Duchess Wrote:All men/women are to be held equal under the law....Maybe it should read rich or poor instead.

I'm breaking with the tradition of the Mock forum here, but I don't give a shit.

In fact, I'm not even going to edit those annoying italics in the quoted post, I agree with it that much.

Fuckin' BRAVO!!!!!!
[Image: appl2.gif]
Duchess Wrote:It doesn't matter how old this story is, Liquid...This speaks to his character...As an adult and as a man...All men/women are to be held equal under the law....Maybe it should read rich or poor instead.
uhhhhhhhh I would say that my post was being sarcastic, lol
Quote:ahh the old bridge dead woman thing is decades old. get over it. lots of rich people kill normal people and get away with it. I mean it is just a normal person.
I hate the fat fucker and his dirty corrupt family.

now back to that dead girl - oh well. he just bought another.....
Liquid Wrote:I mean it is just a normal person.

What if it was an abnormal person? ::blink::

::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I mean it is just a normal person.

What if it was an abnormal person? ::blink::

::lmao::
then it would be fine also, lol
danger
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Ah yes the wonderful Kennedy's!, daddy Joe made his fortune from drug running (they called it bootlegging which is just a nice word for drug running) and both his wonderful sons were both philandering shitheads.

And of coursehaving a female corpse "problem" is a common problem for many politicians and magnates out there, thank god for justice !

Bootlegging is just that dip-shit.... drugs were not illegal when he was bootlegging. This was during prohibition, booze was the hot commodity and not drugs.

Kennedy, another fine immigrant from the UK.