christ....does it get any more stupid?
Nice Discvovery

what an idiot.

What is the problem?
86 112
Is this now the "24 Bitch Forum"??? Why do we keep having new threads about other threads on another forum? Bitch in private in PM's!
Because she's obsessed ...
86 112
jackboots Wrote:Nice Discvovery

what an idiot.

Fucking hell Newbie is without doubtone the dimmest most empty headed retards I have ever had the misfortuneto come across on the internet, I have had goldfish that had deeper personalities than him.

It makes my fucking blood boil when he tries to talk down to me in the threads, its like an amoeba talking down to a dolphin.

He is just the kind of witless, retarded, easily pleased sycophant that MF loves.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Please, he has like 10 times more social skills, positive energy, and interesting hobbies than your dysfunctional, boring, obnoxious ass will ever have.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, he has like 10 times more social skills
Quote:I am suprised he has the mental capabilities requiredto leave his house and act normally in a public/social situation, if his witless, misspelt retarded posting at 24 is anything to go by I seriously question whether or not he has suffered some kind of serious head injury in the past that effects his communication skills.
Quote:, positive energy,
Quote:Positive energy = zero critical faculties, a 4th grade sense of humour and a need to share mindless prattle with everybody
Quote:and interesting hobbies
Quote:yeah, coin collecting.......FASCINATING ! :Yawn:32only coin collectors like to walk on the wild side of life !
Quote:than your dysfunctional, boring, obnoxious ass will ever have.
Quote:I have more knowledge of more things than bothyou and him combined, I will take the pepsi challenge against him in an IQ test any day of the week, I would ANNIHILATE him and you know it greaseball.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Liquid Wrote:Is this now the "24 Bitch Forum"??? Why do we keep having new threads about other threads on another forum? Bitch in private in PM's!

In case you hadn't noticed, dipshit, the purpose of THIS forum is to MOCK people wherever they happen to be. Did ya catch that? Mock people; Mock forum.....see the connection or do I have to explain it in smaller words?

As for Newbie, I find him a bit dim, but he is totally harmless. He'd never make it here because there isn't a mean or cruel bone in his body. He even knows he's not that bright and says so all the time! I think there are way better targets than Newbie that can be made fun of here. I didn't open his thread there and I don't intend to open it here. :Yawn:
OP, I can't deal with your typing within the quote box, so since it is a pain in the ass for me to break down your comments I'll be skipping them! Type OUTSIDE the quote box or paste their text and then use the quote select button to put chunks into quote boxes if you want. Learn the system. My 8 year old got it down in 30 seconds.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, I can't deal with your typing within the quote box, so since it is a pain in the ass for me to break down your comments I'll be skipping them! Type OUTSIDE the quote box or paste their text and then use the quote select button to put chunks into quote boxes if you want. Learn the system. My 8 year old got it down in 30 seconds.

Ditto. I liked that one so much, I gave it a POTD vote. ::thumbs::

Fuck, if I can figure out how to use the quote box feature, anyone can.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:Is this now the "24 Bitch Forum"??? Why do we keep having new threads about other threads on another forum? Bitch in private in PM's!

In case you hadn't noticed, dipshit, the purpose of THIS forum is to MOCK people wherever they happen to be. Did ya catch that? Mock people; Mock forum.....see the connection or do I have to explain it in smaller words?
Of course I know that, but if any other forum was mocked I might agree. It seems more and more threads are directed at other threads from 24.
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Of course I know that, but if any other forum was mocked I might agree. It seems more and more threads are directed at other threads from 24.
I agree with Liquid. Stop the annoying obsessive crying about people on 24. I mean really ...
86 112
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:In case you hadn't noticed, dipshit, the purpose of THIS forum is to MOCK people wherever they happen to be. Did ya catch that? Mock people; Mock forum.....see the connection or do I have to explain it in smaller words?
Since most of us come from 24 it makes sense that most of the mocking is directed at the mass of stupid people there. Well, it makes sense to a person with a brain stem, anyway. 85
I am probably on overload about people bitching about what others post at 24 since I admin at 24 ... so I am biased, I realize. Too fucking bad though. Smiley_emoticons_razz
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I am probably on overload about people bitching about what others post at 24 since I admin at 24 ... so I am biased, I realize. Too fucking bad though. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Well sure you are. You get it there in PM and email, probably, then you hear it more here where you should be able to loosen up! But at least here you can just tell us to go fuck ourselves. ::lmao::
I love that about Mock ... you have no idea Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, I can't deal with your typing within the quote box, so since it is a pain in the ass for me to break down your comments I'll be skipping them! Type OUTSIDE the quote box or paste their text and then use the quote select button to put chunks into quote boxes if you want. Learn the system. My 8 year old got it down in 30 seconds.

Wanna get post of the day at Mock forums ?

Type some innane, witless pap aimed at public enemy number one OP, and bingo ! post of the day !"Hey OP !, you muslim queen worshipping metro sexual sissy" - wow !,genius posting !, post of the day ! ::nuts::

The whole lot of you are so far up eachothers arseholes you're heads probably explode when you break wind,if it wasn't for me breaking up the puke inducing love in this place would lack any purpose or direction. Stop sucking MF's wrinkly miniscule cock biker bitch and try and form an original opinion for once in your pitiful life.

Yeah Newbie is harmless, like a gibbering mong in a strait jacket.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:In case you hadn't noticed, dipshit, the purpose of THIS forum is to MOCK people wherever they happen to be. Did ya catch that? Mock people; Mock forum.....see the connection or do I have to explain it in smaller words?
directed at the mass of stupid people there.
"Mass" is the right word, I have met the odd person at 24 that has reinforced my faith in people with intelligence and wit, but the majority are unfortunately one note parrots with a singular agenda they pontificateendlessly about or brain dead, right wing, born again, fuckhead bigots who don't have the guts to admit how much they hate anyone who isn't white.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Wanna get post of the day at Mock forums ?

Type some innane, witless pap aimed at public enemy number one OP, and bingo ! post of the day !"Hey OP !, you muslim queen worshipping metro sexual sissy" - wow !,genius posting !, post of the day ! ::nuts::

The whole lot of you are so far up eachothers arseholes you're heads probably explode when you break wind,if it wasn't for me breaking up the puke inducing love in this place would lack any purpose or direction. Stop sucking MF's wrinkly miniscule cock biker bitch and try and form an original opinion for once in your pitiful life.

Yeah Newbie is harmless, like a gibbering mong in a strait jacket.
This was one of the most boring posts by you ever, if not the most boring one.
86 112
::banana::I think it was above average for O.P. he seems lucid today.Smiley_emoticons_razz As compared to say "oat-meal" but I like oatmeal. Coin collectors are a bit eccentric. Look at Walter Breen. He was a real weirdo. Not to compare anyone with him but as an example he was a 10 on a scale of 1-10,AndI hope he rot's in hell.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.