Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"gourmet" fruit slices by princess colon
Duchess Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:I haven't bothered with him since he revealed he tortures his little dogs by keeping them outside and not even giving them a place in the garage.
He's a dirty bastard...And jb said he put salt in their water to keep it from freezing...Bad things need to be done to him...Ant, he needs to be taught a lesson...yes ?
the dirty little moron likes to bitch if someone does not reply to him. NOBODY replies to him except for the occasional pity post. he was asked straight out if he put salt in his dogs' water and refused to answer. simply pretended the question wasn't there. he posts little blue fish (ie lame) to other peoples' posts. i am really sorry i put this here where he can't see it. MF, move this where the fucker can see it.

thanks cuteness:kiss::.

hey princess, have you seen this you turd? everyone hates you. your stupid "fossils". your stupid tea. your stupid blue fish. don't you get it yet?? nobody likes you! oh, go post another long boring blog about how 'proud' your granny is because you got married to some gook in your $2. K-mart shirt.

I just thought of a bitch name for jackboots, for the bitch name thread: Obsessed Bitch.
86 112
They have medication for that level of obsessive hatred, you know. 42 ::finger::

Plus, I love fossil and coin related stuff. ::thumbs::
86 112
jackboots Wrote:the dirty little moron likes to bitch if someone does not reply to him.
Get the fuck outta here. Does he really??!?!!! Having him on ignore, I don't see his bullshit retarded babbling. The mice I feed Fuzzy have higher IQ's than this mental cripple.

And MF, when someone shows time and again, in every single fucking post they make what a fucking mental midget they are, it's pretty hard not to develop this kind of disgusted awe of the level of stupidity one person can possess.

I like fossils.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:They have medication for that level of obsessive hatred, you know. 42 ::finger::

the only fossil the retarded assmunch has is his dead granny.

and you GO Sin!! whoohoooo

Heh. Thank ya, JackBoots. I'm fairly certain the Princess is another that can be referred to as herpes; as in my sig line. ::thumbs::

Not only that.....HE NEVER GOES AWAY!!!! ::doh::::bang::
Middle Finger Wrote:They have medication for that level of obsessive hatred, you know. 42 ::finger::

another pity-poster. "oh you're so interesting you retarded gook-loving asswipe" "i think you're the most interesting thing here"please, show us more tea ingredients". or maybe a blog about how 'proud' granny is because you got married in that dumb-ass shirt.

Holy shit, you need a fucking exorcism.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Holy shit, you need a fucking exorcism.

Let's not be talking crazy here, shithead. This demon ain't goin' ANY-FUCKING-WHERE.

Take your exorcism and blow it out your ass. :Diablo:
Middle Finger Wrote:Holy shit, you need a fucking exorcism.

:kiss::

and you need a fucking dog-fucking fucker. YOU asked the POS if he fed his dogs salt. remember ? i do.

I just can't care anywhere near the level you seem to. STFU and cook something already.
86 112
meatballs sugarhoneylips.:kiss::