Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And a new week begins!
Have a good week. I will, even if your miserable ass doesn't. ::bravo::
86 112
Fuck everyone that thinks this is a good week!..::bang::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Be quiet, miserable tree bitch. :;beat:: Get ta' cuttin!
86 112
This could be the week you die, so have fun right up to that last second when you fucking die.
What the fuck, trying to depress me?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What the fuck, trying to depress me?

While it revolts me to agree with dipshit up there, he has a point. Live every second as if it could be your last. Shit, be grateful for every day you are breathing. If anyone understands what it means to face your own mortality, I do.

It's not about depressing you; it's about encouraging people to live every second of their lives to the fullest.
Now they're trying to depress and annoy me.

86 112
42There ya go Bubby..... have a nice flower and maybe go take a schvitz?
Middle Finger Wrote:Now they're trying to depress and annoy me.
Try enlighten, fuckstick. ::batguy::
Why is it that when I go on vaca I take care of all my bullshit and loose ends, only to come back and find a big fat pile of bullshit and loose ends from other Fuckheads that are gone on vaca this week, mother fucking cocksucking rotten toothless sons and daughters of bitches.

I have this week to plot my revenge and it aint gonna be fuckin pretty!::wait::
Everyone here except Maggot can kick my nice white ass. How's that?
86 112
Bastard bug feather marrow eating infested pillow huncher.
Yeah!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Everyone here except Maggot can kick my nice white ass. How's that?
What? My flower and suggestion of a schvitz was too violent for you?
Forget your schvitz MF, you should give it to Opie, he's taking quite an ass kicking from Ant. I think a schvitz would do him good.
Fuck you Cracker Jack! You better be giving your own schvitz to the metro-pussy and not the one I gave to Frank. :;beat::
I'll give my schvitz to whomever I care to.

It seems Ordinary Pervert could use one to relax, unwind, and recover from his mental breakdown.

If anyone has a pass for a dayspa with a schvitz, I beg of you, for the love of your common man, please give it to Opie. The wee laddie needs it!
Maggot Wrote:Why is it that when I go on vaca I take care of all my bullshit and loose ends, only to come back and find a big fat pile of bullshit and loose ends from other Fuckheads that are gone on vaca this week, mother fucking cocksucking rotten toothless sons and daughters of bitches.

I have this week to plot my revenge and it aint gonna be fuckin pretty!::wait::

fantastic post. I love the public tantrum and complete losing it post. awesome work - keep it up!
Poor metro-pussy ...
86 112
::rotfl::

[user=33]Maggot[/user] wrote:
Quote:mother fucking cocksucking rotten toothless sons and daughters of bitches.
This is what MOCK is all about ::bigg::