Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why you should love bikers!
Ok, my sister is older than be by 3 years and she is a total fuck up. When she joined a local biker club, I thought..."why the fuck would they let your whore ass in" So I basically formed my opinion about them based on my hatred for my fucked up sister. (Very wrong I know)

Today there was an event that stretched from Pontiac to downtown Detroit (which is where I live in case no one figured that out by now). There was an altercation with a man who owned a small store and some guy who forced himself a parking place in the mans lot.

Nearby there was a MC of approx. 100 bikers or so. They were enjoying themselves and having some drinks when they noticed the asshole giving the store owner shit about his illegal parking. A couple of the members yelled out for the guy to leave the man alone or move his car or something. Somehow there were words exchanged and the dumb fuck pushed one of the bikers and what the fuck did he do that for????

Let's just say more than one can of whoop ass was opened instantaneously on that fucker and the rest.....well, you probably already know.

[color="blue"]YOU MUST LOVE BIKERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BOTHER ANYONE UNLESS YOU BOTHER THEM![/color]

My sister is still a fucked up bitch face who has no business joining such an honorable establishment :Diablo:

[color="blue"]PS: Mistress Demon Bitch, don't think I put this here for you, 'cause you are still a fuck faced Demon Bitch from hell![/color]
::bigg::
This goes for any gathering of bikers, club or no club. Every event we've ever gone to when I was married and all the times hanging out with bikers before I was as a kid it was like you describe.

We just want to be left alone to do our thing. All most bikers want to do is hang out and enjoy a nice day with each other without bullshit. We also do not like to see anyone picked on because someone is a bully and feels they can get away with it.

Those bullies never remember there's ALWAYS someone tougher than they are, it's only a matter of time before they run into them.

Being a biker is like a brotherhood. I found you don't always need to be a member of a club to be welcomed into this 'brotherhood', you just need to be a true biker in attitude and not a fake plastic wanna be one who goes out and buys every piece of clothing, every trinket and doodad that they think is 'required garb'.

We can always figure them out. :Diablo:
She joined a Club? What do you mean she joined a Club? A woman's Club?
Zenith Wrote:Ok, my sister is older than be by 3 years and she is a total fuck up. When she joined a local biker club, I thought..."why the fuck would they let your whore ass in" So I basically formed my opinion about them based on my hatred for my fucked up sister. (Very wrong I know)

Today there was an event that stretched from Pontiac to downtown Detroit (which is where I live in case no one figured that out by now). There was an altercation with a man who owned a small store and some guy who forced himself a parking place in the mans lot.

Nearby there was a MC of approx. 100 bikers or so. They were enjoying themselves and having some drinks when they noticed the asshole giving the store owner shit about his illegal parking. A couple of the members yelled out for the guy to leave the man alone or move his car or something. Somehow there were words exchanged and the dumb fuck pushed one of the bikers and what the fuck did he do that for????

Let's just say more than one can of whoop ass was opened instantaneously on that fucker and the rest.....well, you probably already know.

[size=2]YOU MUST LOVE BIKERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BOTHER ANYONE UNLESS YOU BOTHER THEM![/size]
[size=2]

My sister is still a fucked up bitch face who has no business joining such an honorable establishment :Diablo:

PS: Mistress Demon Bitch, don't think I put this here for you, 'cause you are still a fuck faced Demon Bitch from hell!
::bigg::
[/size]

Yeah what a fucking hero.

It takes a brave man tobeat the shit out of someone with only 99 fellow gang members to back him up.

MOST BIKERS ARE FUCKING COWARDLY SCUM.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:She joined a Club? What do you mean she joined a Club? A woman's Club?
I do not know the lingo MDB, all I remmeber is the day she came home announcing that she belonged to the club around the corner where all the bikers hung out in our community, I was like..." Woopty-fuckin-doo" (I won't use the name of the club)

Basically, she was as Ant described. Just a fucking wanna be, needing attention with the need to belong.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:MOST BIKERS ARE FUCKING COWARDLY SCUM.

And you know this based on your extensive knowledge about Bikers and have hung with them so frequently; isn't that right, dumbfuck?

Anyone can play badass and tough guy here on the 'net, but I propose this suggestion to you; go out and find a Patchholder - preferably one of the Big 4 -and tell him that to his face. Then come back and report what was said and done. That is, if you're still walking the earth and still have your fingers to type with.

Frankly, I really hope you do this. Then we would be rid of your stupidity and ignorance.

Not even pieces of your spineless body would befound.

Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:She joined a Club? What do you mean she joined a Club? A woman's Club?
I do not know the lingo MDB, all I remmeber is the day she came home announcing that she belonged to the club around the corner where all the bikers hung out in our community, I was like..." Woopty-fuckin-doo" (I won't use the name of the club)

Basically, she was as Ant described. Just a fucking wanna be, needing attention with the need to belong.
Well that could mean fucking anything. A RC, some owner's group, but it is no real MC in Wayne county. None of them patch women as full members. Ol' lady patches they can get if they earn them, but they have no voice in any Club in Wayne county. Or any other area, for that matter. Probably Wolverine or the Southern Cruisers or something. Neither of those are MC's. And belonging to either of them gets you precisely squat in the MC world.
Remember, OP: there's nothing like a ...
[b][size=medium]
Biker Beating
86 112
Zenith Wrote:I remmeber is the day she came home announcing that she belonged to the club around the corner where all the bikers hung out in our community,
Give me the area and I'll tell you who it is and what sort of Club. I'm 99.9% certain this is no serious MC based on your info here.

Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:I remmeber is the day she came home announcing that she belonged to the club around the corner where all the bikers hung out in our community,
Give me the area and I'll tell you who it is and what sort of Club. I'm 99.9% certain this is no serious MC based on your info here.
Oh, I know the name of the MC I just don't want to make that information public. Pretty sure you are correct about them not being a serious MC based on the fact that she "allegedly" became a member back in 1980 and I don't ever see any remnants of that organization nor does she ever mention it any longer. Besides, she is older now and you would never believe she was ever serious about it. (she's a true basket case)
I won't profess to "know" any bikers but, what I can say is that one of the charities I am involved with sees a lot of support from the biker community, particularly around the holidays, they donate a significant amount of toys and dollars...You have not lived until you have seen a big, bad assed biker holding a teddy bear out to a small child who looks upon that biker as if he is Santa...It's very heartwarming.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]