Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unanswered questions
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Off the top of my head, you lied repeatedly when you kept saying I sent you pics of myself.
Well, now....let's not jump to conclusions here, MF. Maybe what he meant was he wishes you were sending pics of your schlong. That Brit-speak can be quite obtuse and contrived.
Good point ... I forgot about his constant references to my private parts.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:What a dope. Any of your lying can just be called "mocking" if and when confronted with it. Not impressed.

I keep forgetting yanks have no sense of irony whatsoever.

:kiss::
::nuts::
86 112
Quote:The Antagonist wrote:
Quote:Necro wrote:
Aw dammit to hell.
Sinisters gonna rip me apart for that one!
Shit, I was rushed when I was typing!
Oh well, my message still got across...
No imbecile, you did not. The only message you got across is you couldn't get past the first paragraph and the full meaning of the post.

Again you showed your lack if imagination and better still, lack of literacy because you didn't graduate grade school and failed to see the deeper truth about yourself.

Your posts EVERYWHERE on the site are the same. Just added your new little word to it.

I agree with FOL...... you're black and ashamed of it.

Screaming the same insult over and over again does not make you clever nor does it get anyone riled up. It only makes us smile at how you absolutely lack imagination.

So go on, call me whore. Call me names. Have at it skippy.

It makes no difference to me because you only say the same thing to everyone which only gives added credence to your stupidity and feeble attempt to make me cry.
Enquiring minds want to know....are you black and ashamed of it? Is that why you throw around the "n" word all the time?
Don't be ashamed, necro, Black is beautiful baby.