::lmao::What a bunch of dumb-asses! Bigfoot in the freezer! ::lmao::

[line]
Bigfoot Experts Skeptical of Body in Freezer
Friday, August 15, 2008

By Paul Wagenseil
[Image: foxnews_story.gif]
[Image: 0_61_bigfoot_film_still.jpg]
AP

A still from the famous 1967 Bigfoot film, which may or may not show a man in a gorilla suit.

A still from the famous 1967 Bigfoot film, which may or may not show a man in a gorilla suit.

• [Image: 0_41_bigfoot_film_still.jpg]
  • [Image: 1_42_sasquatch_suit_horrordome.jpg]
Hooray! It's Bigfoot Day![/b]

At 12 noon Friday Pacific Daylight Time, 3 p.m. on the East Coast, renowned Sasquatch seeker Tom Biscardi plans to hold a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., to divulge photos and DNA samples purportedly pertaining to a dead man-ape found in the Georgia woods.

But even Bigfoot true believers are growing skeptical of Biscardi's claims, especially after seeing the photo of the body, viewable here.

"This body has little to do with Bigfoot and everything to do with a Sasquatch costume that someone developed after watching too many gorilla movies," warns Loren Coleman, who runs the influential Cryptomundo blog devoted to strange and unknown animals. "The teeth that seem .....click here for full story.
You know that big news story about all the gorillas found that they thought were going extinct?

Yeah, that hasn't gotten nearly the news coverage as this shit story. Fuckers.
Oh yeah i saw that one. Pretty amazing they found thousands of them too. Lowland gorillas.

My ex used to do work in the Philadelphia zoo and he made friends with the big silverback there. Sadly the ape house burned down on New Years Eve in the mid '90's... can't remember the exact year. All the apes perished but the two twin boy offspring of the silverback. They forutnately were on loan to the St Louis zoo at the time.

I got to play with the bears once!
As much as I think zoos are horror stories for the animals, at the rate we're going killing the planet, it might be the only safe place left for them.

Yeah, I'm a fucking tree hugger. So shoot me.
This fucking asshole just had a news conference on the Bigfoot.

What an ass.
Isn't one of the guys a cop? This can't be good for his career.
'scuse me....the woods of georgia are full of ape-men. sloping foreheads, IQs under 65, white sheets. ::lmao::

I can't believe there are actual news stories on this stupid shit. What a joke.
We have a saying for this special kinda weird ass shit down here...

'Only in America!'
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Bigfoot Body Revealed to Be Halloween Costume

So it really was a rubber suit after all. ::lmao::::nuts::[/b]

Last week's excitement over a supposed Bigfoot body, which culminated Friday in a circus-like press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., collapsed like a wet soufflé Sunday as an independent investigator determined it was all fake.

SearchingforBigfoot.com owner Tom Biscardi had paid an "undisclosed sum"