Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I get old......
I'm in a store yesterday and I see a teeny, petite little female in one of those sweatsuit outfits that are all the rage these days, with the ass of the pants that read something. Usually "Babe" or "Hottie" or something else stupid.

This outfit was a bland brown and the message across the ass was "Oldster". I look up at the woman's face and she is easily 65 years old. Tanned and thin, a bit weather-beaten, but obviously in good shape. When she turned around again, her short hair showed a tattoo between her shoulders of a hand flipping the bird!!! It was fucking priceless!!! If I didn't think she'd flip out, I'd have taken a picture with my phone to show you guys.

I hope to have the same "fuck you" attitude when I'm that age!! Like I have now. ::sly::
Ever seen the old ladies wearing a tight shirt saying, 'MILF'?
did I forget to mention those bouncy bouncies?
MILF?
Mr. Incivility Wrote:MILF?

Are you asking if I am a MILF? I guess so...I'm a Mom and I love sex....I guess guys like my 38DD's.....

And no, to answer your question I haven't ever seen that shirt, but I bet it's a fuckin' riot!!!
Father?
yes son?
I want to kill you.

Mother?
yes son?
I want to F**k You!

{sung best by Jim Morrison)
Mr. Incivility Wrote:Mother I'd Love to F*$k

One of the best things about Mock; you don't have to edit the word FUCK!! ::thumbs::

I know what it means, doofus. ::bigg::
When I get old, I hope to have zero tattoos and zero printed profanity on me.
86 112
Yeah, I've seen those shirts...Also the ones saying, "Cougar" or "Cougar In Training"...Each and every one worn by an empty headed woman.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like saying FUCK
Middle Finger Wrote:When I get old, I hope to have zero tattoos and zero printed profanity on me.

You hope to? Is someone going to force you to get ink??

I think I'll send my inkslinger your way with a bag of great dope and some John Daniel's. And his tat gun.....::dlaugh::
I meant I just hope I haven't lost my mind and allowed or asked for tattoos to be on me. Same with profanity.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I just hope I haven't lost my mind
TOO LATE!!!!! ::lmao::::nuts::

Sinister Wrote:I'm in a store yesterday and I see a teeny, petite little female in one of those sweatsuit outfits that are all the rage these days, with the ass of the pants that read something. Usually "Babe" or "Hottie" or something else stupid.

This outfit was a bland brown and the message across the ass was "Oldster". I look up at the woman's face and she is easily 65 years old. Tanned and thin, a bit weather-beaten, but obviously in good shape. When she turned around again, her short hair showed a tattoo between her shoulders of a hand flipping the bird!!! It was fucking priceless!!! If I didn't think she'd flip out, I'd have taken a picture with my phone to show you guys.

I hope to have the same "fuck you" attitude when I'm that age!! Like I have now. ::sly::
Unfortunately she was actually 42.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:I'm in a store yesterday and I see a teeny, petite little female in one of those sweatsuit outfits that are all the rage these days, with the ass of the pants that read something. Usually "Babe" or "Hottie" or something else stupid.

Unfortunately she was actually 42.

::LOL::
86 112