Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia attacks Georgia
Again, the big commie bully tries to take over another country!
Some idiots here read Georgia and think our country is under attack. Fuckin' morons...
If they even tried to attack 'our' Georgia, I think they'd lose.

The rednecks down there own many more guns than I do.
Mr. Incivility Wrote:If they even tried to attack 'our' Georgia, I think they'd lose.

The rednecks down there own many more guns than I do.
I have no doubt they'd lose. I have friends in Georgia and if that Opie retard thinks I have a lot of guns, he ain't seen nothin' compared to them!!! Small arsenals, and some not so small.
Going to be very interesting to see what exactly Russia is really up to. I think this is only the beginning for their aggression in the region.
Sinister Wrote:Some idiots here read Georgia and think our country is under attack. Fuckin' morons...
Damn, I was hoping to be the first to say this....
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Some idiots here read Georgia and think our country is under attack. Fuckin' morons...
Damn, I was hoping to be the first to say this....

Oh, this from the bitch who hasn't been here in weeks and weeks. Go fuck yourself. ::fu::

What did people do for brains before you came along??? ::bitchp::
Sinister Wrote:What did people do for brains before you came along??? ::bitchp::

You're hopeless even WITH my help, so I don't want to hear it from you. ::blowme::

Next time my computer decides to take a crap, I'll call you and let you come fix it. Oh, wait, you won't be able to....but that still doesn't mean that you get to bitch when I can't get on here. KMFA.
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:What did people do for brains before you came along??? ::bitchp::

You're hopeless even WITH my help, so I don't want to hear it from you. ::blowme::

Next time my computer decides to take a crap, I'll call you and let you come fix it. Oh, wait, you won't be able to....but that still doesn't mean that you get to bitch when I can't get on here. KMFA.
And the bitch shows some balls!!!! Fuck, I wish this was out in the public part of the forum; I'd vote for this show of guts, nerve, mental issues, suicidal tendencies....::lmao::
::angrier:: I love a cat fight! :Diablo:

Don't you think you're fighting about the wrong thing?

::angrier:: I Really DO love a catfight :Diablo:
Mr. Incivility Wrote:::angrier:: I love a cat fight! :Diablo:

Heh. If you only knew....Mr I. If you only knew....

I've stomped the shit out of more broads than I can count, and I've handed a guy or 3 his ass, too. I just like to fight! Something therapeutic about stomping the guts out of someone.....
You are some scary stuff, Sin...Whats it like fighting a chick ?...I've only ever put women in their place with words...Stupid, dense women who only shut up because they are trying to figure out if what I just said was an insult or not...Didn't mean to hijack this thread but, I'm dying to know what its like...Must be rewarding in a bizarre sense.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It is, Duchess. I've been in my fair share of fist fights in my life and it's a mixed bag of feelings but sometimes you gotta protect yourself.

I'm the sly fighter. I'll instigate with words, let them throw the first punch and then finish it off.

Been a long time now since I've bothered though, was close at a concert a couple times but it wouldn't be fair beating up on some kid. They usually back away when I mention that I wont' be having to call my mommy to bail my ass out of jail tonight!

They fear mommy!
in my career i have had to fight members of both genders. and my attitude is ALWAYS that losing is NOT an option. we go through some serious defensive tactics training, and regular in-service practices of same.

For me, although I like to fight, I will always do what I can to avoid coming to blows. Talking sense, walking away, etc. There will always be someone stronger and more cunningthan you are. I haven't met her yet, but she's out there; of that I have no doubt.

If you are fighting, it should be for good reason, and a last resort. In that case, I am fighting to win. I am highly competitive and when pushed to the edge, Ihave literally seen red. You know how they say "I was so mad I saw red"? It's true. It's like you're looking through red-tinted sunglasses. The first time that happened, a man raised his hand to my Mom on her own front lawn and I went dead red. I busted out the door and was planning to kill him with my bare hands. I ran dead at him, dropped a shoulder and plowed it into his midsection. Knocked his stupid fuckin' ass about 5 feet. By the time I got to where he landed, the idiot I was dating at the time had come out and pulled me away. I clocked him in the jaw from behind my head for fucking with me while I was trying to kill someone. Loosened 4 ofhis teeth, too.

That is an extreme situation. In fights with broads, it is usually very fast. You have to know where and how to hit someone. Nose is good; break it and they can't breathe. Eye is good, too; dot their eye and the eyes water so they can't see. In one extreme fight I punched a girl in the throat which was really stupid because I could have killed her with that blow. Luckily, she just dropped, gasping for air, croaking like a frog.

The adrenaline rush is like what I've been told cocaine is like. Don't know; I've never done coke. You feel like you could pick a car up off its four tires with your bare hands. And....each person reacts differently to any given situation. How you might react could be very different from how I react.

Thanks for the insight, Ladies...Hand to hand combat sounds so...well...messy...I think I'd rather just get a gun and shoot 'er.

Hahahaha...Just kiddin'

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:The adrenaline rush is like what I've been told cocaine is like. Don't know; I've never done coke. You feel like you could pick a car up off its four tires with your bare hands. And....each person reacts differently to any given situation. How you might react could be very different from how I react.
Not one and the same at all.

And that's all i have to say about that.
Sinister Wrote:Ihave literally seen red. You know how they say "I was so mad I saw red"? It's true. It's like you're looking through red-tinted sunglasses. The first time that happened, a man raised his hand to my Mom on her own front lawn and I went dead red.
That is true, you do literally see red, I always used to get a feeling of pressure in my temples first and then my vision would be clouded by a red hue along with a sensation of pins and needles on the back of my neck.

In my case 90% of the people I have beaten the crap out ofdidn't deserve it, nearly all my battles were influenced purely by alcohol and peer pressure. I would hit/attack anybody regardless of age or sex, if someone even looked at me "funny" I would be waiting outside the pub they were in with a stick or my trusty brass knuckleduster.

How I managed to get away with it for so long and how I managed to avoid the law is anyones guess, I suppose being part of a crowd who back you up 100% whenquestioned is handy. I look back on that period with a sense of shame and regret now that I am older, I am always very cautious about avoiding confrontation of any kind now, I am too worried about unleashing the demon again. I'd rather wak away.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
when i have been involved in an altercation, it's in cold blood. i win, you lose fucker, you're going to jail. i don't get hot or see red. i merely do it. i have dragged assholes out of my cruiser and stomped the shit out of them. no emotion involved. if they tried to kick the windows out of my car, they are getting their ass kicked when i get them to the jail.

I have never 'gone red' with anger. I have become quite pissed off though and like I said, I've never thrown the first punch. I too would rather walk away but sometimes people don't do as you like.

[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:That is true, you do literally see red, I always used to get a feeling of pressure in my temples first and then my vision would be clouded by a red hue along with a sensation of pins and needles on the back of my neck.

I guess this is why you find it incredibly easy to kick dogs in the head? Your deep seated violent side is why the life of anything other than a human being means nothing to you. And I'm not so sure about humans with you either.

You have a deep rooted evil and violent side to you that you do not need liquor or drugs to bring out. You are definately a candidate for hell.

This is what yourafter-life will look like.