Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edwards cheats on wife, who has cancer
The Antagonist Wrote:And for all GW's faults I really don't think he personally is a liar. I see him as too loyal to his "people" and administration and maybe even a bit gullible as well. It's those around him that have lied. Maybe you can call him a liar by the fact the lies have been fed to him and he's repeated them but in my book that does not make him a liar.
Maybe not, but that does make him a puppet.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:And for all GW's faults I really don't think he personally is a liar. I see him as too loyal to his "people" and administration and maybe even a bit gullible as well. It's those around him that have lied. Maybe you can call him a liar by the fact the lies have been fed to him and he's repeated them but in my book that does not make him a liar.
Maybe not, but that does make him a puppet.

All presidents are puppets to a degree. Our political system does not allow the president to have absolute power. Many of his mistakes was keeping most of Clintons' people in office in many of our agencies. Then it snowballed from one bad decision to the next.

The last one to pretend he wasn't a puppet and decided to micro-manage the country was Jimmy Carter. I lived through that hell. I hope we don't get that kind of president again!

But that's off topic for Edwards..... who is a pig in my book.