Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Reeked Of Death
I don't know all the details of this story because I couldn't bear to read the whole article but, a woman in Jersey left her farm animals to die & many did, including a horse, that alone broke my heart...She just simply disregarded their needs...No food...No water...No nothing...I am a responsible pet owner and I expect anyone who has pets to be the same way...Fer fucks sake, do not take on the responsibility of animals if you can't even take care of yourself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Link to the article? Or was it in the newspapers?

Sadly I might even know this fiend. I've been on too many of these raids in the past and it's really disgusting. Some people just do not care. Many of these people live in filth themselves. They lack the self respect to take care of themselves nevermind children or animals.
People leaving animals and, of course, kids alone to starve to death is sickening. I can't stand to read the child abuse stories that come out daily. We really are animals.
86 112
No Frank. Don't insult the animals like that. Animals do not commit the horrors humans do. EVER

Some humans are simply a sub-species of the more evolved of us.
Well, many animals will eat baby animals, even their own, depending.
86 112
But animals are not hateful or destructive or cruel.

Most animals that eat baby animals will do that to preserve the species with better gene pools or to kill off the sick and weak.

They don't starve each other to death or beat each other up and abuse their offspring.
Good points ... I guess our higher cerebral complexity allows for more range.
86 112
Youtube is filled with heartwarming stories of animals like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8vFqCC9dU

"Higher cerebral complexity" my ass... people are just getting to be cruel and thoughtless.
I think this is the story that was originally posted about.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pages/N...geId=3.2.1

Pretty fucking sick shit. they should be killed for doing that IMO.
Yes, thats the story...Thanks for posting the link, Liquid.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They are just plain dickless asshole fucks. Just disgusting to do that. They should have to suffer the same exact fate and be left to die like that with no care. Now that would be justice.
The Antagonist Wrote:They don't [....] beat each other up......

Try telling that to the wolf that holds the Omega position in the pack.

I'm just sayin'......and being a nit-picker. Just ignore me.

Even the wolf that has the Omega position serves its purpose and there is no hate or anger involved. Animals are better than people. They don't have emotions the way we do. They do have emotion and no one will ever convince me that they don't, they are just different from ours and the animals react to them differently.

The cunt in this story needs to be strung up somewhere and starved while a plate of really great food is just inches out of her reach.