Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacifists.....for Opie
Quote:I am not a racist, American is a nationality not a race, xenophobic? not towards the American people as a whole no, just the boorish braindead yanks that spew their bile here.
Bullshit. You're a racist of the worst kind by your own words here alone.

And just to point out your mental inabilities American IS indeed a nationality and you even recognize it in this little gem of bullshit you gave elsewhere:
Quote:Unlike your native american indian heritage (having a relative who was kidnapped and raped by Indian savages isn't something to boast about where I come from).
That right there, is:
A) RACIST
B) proving American is a nationality initself.
So let's add in:
C) What were your relatives doing to our Native Americans that caused them to be so enraged that they felt this was their only recourse forretaliation?

Trying to turn them all Christian? Taking land that didn't belong to you? Stomping on somesacred burial ground? Taking their children for slaves? Killing them out of fear for they looked different than you?

You're an asshole.

Quote:I am against ANY warplanes bombing civilian targets, the RAF included, this is because I have empathy for the suffering of others something you have absolutely no concept of, you are the kind of heartless, cruel fuck who would masterbate while watching a documentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki......."Oh look at the size of that mushroom cloud ! fuck yeah!".

So what do you suggest? Armies build warplanes just for air shows? Don't you think that would be a gigantic waste of money and air power?

You have empathy for nothing. You're a liar. If you had any empathy and were such a kind hearted person you would never have joined this site because truly empathetic and kind people do NOT come to places such as this.

No one said war is pretty and sadly you cannot tell people to leave so we can only hurt the bad guys.

It amazes me how you refuse to be educated about my country and it's people. You would rather believe some nut's writings instead of people who actually live and thrive here. Your backward ideas of what goes on in American daily life is so convoluted by your natural born hate that you can't get past this and you try to cover up your self loathing by spewing shit toward something you would rather stay ignorant about.

When we correct you on the dumb shit you spew about us do you think we only say that to make it up? Do you think we walk around in a cloud here, ill, toting guns, shooting each other up and dying from disease broke and alone (that's how you describe life in the USA)?

You are an asshole.

And as for you not supporting the queen? Bullshit again. By paying fealty toward her daily in your life and money you support her, like it or not. Saying you don't support her on an internet forum does not make it so!
Do you get tax refunds from the government every year like we do? NO that's because you need to support your fucking QUEEN and her inbred family.
You don't need a revolution to get rid of the royal family, you just need a pair of balls. Something you lack.

Every time you spew shit about America remember the ENGLISH set the tone from day one. NONE of my family came here and destroyed a race of people. The ENGLISH did. NONE of my family came here and grabbed land that didn't belong to them. The ENGLISH did.

Contrary to popular belief, America has never started a war. We've gone to help when asked. If you think we started the Iraq war, in reality we did not. According to the rules of engagement we should have hit them long before we did. They continuously shot our planes in the No Fly Zone and that in itself is reason enough. We were just being kind and letting it go then.

You're right, Ant. OP is an asshole. That seems like too simple of a description, but it's actually quite good.
86 112
Simple people require simple descriptions.
The Antagonist Wrote:Bullshit. You're a racist of the worst kind by your own words here alone.
I wish I could have used all 3 of my votes on this post alone. Bravo, A.

Quote:Unlike your native american indian heritage (having a relative who was kidnapped and raped by Indian savages isn't something to boast about where I come from).
Where did this come from? 24? If it did, did I jump all over this shit?

Either way, this shit doesn't suprise me considering the source. Do you, Opie, actually think anyone here gives a flying fuck what is boasted about in your owned country?? And where do you get the "savages" part? Just another absurd and pathetic attempt on your part to get a rise out of someone? You don't matter enough to piss me off. Hating you would require emotion, and I just have no use for you. You rank right there with Jane Fonda. A useless piece of trash and a waste of my oxygen.

My great-grandfather was full blooded Blackfoot Indian. He was no savage and if I ever had the displeasure of meeting you face to face, I'd knock you out cold for that comment alone. Bust your jaw and get it wired shut.
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php?id=299&forum_id=5&page=6

jump to page 6 post #83
The Antagonist Wrote:http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php?id=299&forum_id=5&page=6

jump to page 6 post #83
Ah, thank you. I must have gotten bored with the sparring between the inbred mutt fucker Opie and MF to go back to that discussion.
Every timeI quickly glance at the title of this thread I am reading "pacifier... for opie", would that be some kinda freudian slip in my mind ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Every timeI quickly glance at the title of this thread I am reading "pacifier... for opie", would that be some kinda freudian slip in my mind ?
Heh. He needs this for his avatar, methinks. >>> 12