Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It is raining so hard it hurts to walk in it.
Son-of-a-bitch!!!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Son-of-a-bitch!!!!!!
Then "run" dumb ass.
::bigg::
Uh............oh alright.[Image: spaceball.gif][Image: 1449639544_df4e4dc997.jpg?v=0][Image: skeltw2.gif]
How about your stop fucking crying and get an umbrella, or better yet a helmet with windshield wipers.

I never did like that liquid guy.
Yeah he sounds like a real miserable bastard. Don't talk about the weather around that guy for Christ's sake. Jesus, what kind of goddamn psycho reacts like that to simple small talk about the weather?
We had a real frog strangler here last night. It rained for half an hour and the water was 3 feet beyond the curb in front of my house. I saw a rattlesnake floating down the road.

I could use some rain, the slow, steady kind, not the kind that comes down so hard it hurts and runs right off.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The southwest is crazy sometimes with the rain, the soil is so hard and dry and baked that when torrential downpours happen literally everything turns into flash flooding. I don't miss that.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I'm not picky about rain, give me all you got anytime you want. We still talking about rain?

We've had kind of a drought going lately because the shift in weather patterns is still dumping all our moisture further south. They were catching all our blizzards down by Duchess in winter, now they're getting all our spring showers. It's weird.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-04-2016, 02:38 PM)Donovan Wrote: We've had kind of a drought going lately because the shift in weather patterns is still dumping all our moisture further south. They were catching all our blizzards down by Duchess in winter, now they're getting all our spring showers. It's weird.
Good news is that the ozone is repairing itself.
Saw that. It's interesting. The question is, is it in spite of all we've done? Or because of it?
(08-06-2008, 01:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Son-of-a-bitch!!!!!!

I'm thinking one hit wonder with that one. I've heard a few other songs by them and its distinguishable but not by much.
I kinda dig them but you're right, not a sound that lends itself to pop stardom. SOB not even my favorite by them.