Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pillow dependency has increased
The Antagonist Wrote:And here is how it looks inside the quilted cover zipped up. You can even see my dogs on the right if you look close.

Oh how quaint!

A grown man swapping bed linen tips!

And you call me a sissy?

::lmao::

Any advice on how I can get out those stubborn grass stains?, what brand of tampon do you use?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I am so happy when I sleep, I just don't give a fuck. Go body pillows!
86 112
I can hear MF kicking his own ass fordoing this "pillow talk" thread.::lmao::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:Agreed, but I never have back pains or bad sleep from mattresses and all that. I just like the pillows cause they feel good. Nothing like rolling over and grabbing a pillow cold from air conditioning in the middle of the night. I fucking smile in the middle of the night, no joke. Body pillows have hooked me like a drug, though.

You can use body pillows in a waterbed but wouldn't you rather grab a naked woman instead of a pillow? Isn't that what the wife is for?

Franks' body pillow:

[Image: tn-judy%2520doll.bmp]
Yes, and I enjoy my wife in that way.

???
86 112
I read this thread when it was talking about water beds and pillows. I don't know what the fuck it developed into now but, I want one of those goddamn water bed jobs too. My fucking bed is god awful and no amount of pillows are going to help that shit!