Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pillow dependency has increased
Now I need and use TWO fucking body pillows. I sleep on my side, and so I wrap a leg over on a long body pillow that is even long enough for me to wrap my arm over, too. But when I change sides, which I do pretty often, I got sick of having to grab the body pillow and put it on the other side of me. So my wife got me a second one. She has one too. By the way, one normal pillow is no longer good for my head, I need two to help make the shape I want. Plus, I like an extra one around in case one slips off or escapes me when I am half asleep. So that's 5 pillows just for me, with two being gigantic body pillows. Then she used a body pillow, and two pillows. She has an extra one too. That's 9 fucking pillows, 3 being big body ones. WAIT! That's for sleeping! Then she has this whole set of decorative pillows. So, when the bed is made, you have to put on the 4 base pillows, these dowel-shaped little ones, 2 medium ones with some decorative crap hanging off their corners, and 2 gold ones that match one of the gold lines in this 3 ton comforter she has. Those pillows are not in the bed when sleeping, but still.

MY BEDROOM HAS 17 PILLOWS IN IT AT ANY GIVEN TIME. With at least 9 being used for sleeping.

I went from having and needing one pillow before I got married to NEEDING 5 fucking pillows.

I need help ... I know this. That's why I posted about it in this forum.

86 112
Get a waterbed. Not those fake soft sided things that look like conventional mattresses but a real waterbed and spend the money on a waveless mattress for it.

I use one rolled up towel for my pillow. THATS IT!

The bed conforms to the shape of your body and the pillow supports your cervical column in your neck. Sleep on your back, you'll wake up in that same position with no aches and pains.
No way! I'm afraid of a water leak or worse!
86 112
Pillows are the best places for bed bugs, spiders and other crittersto hide in they usually never get washed except for the pillowcase, and if there are feathers in there they can live off the quill marrow.::bigg::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:No way! I'm afraid of a water leak or worse!

Does this look like it's going to leak? I got 5 cats that sleep there and I've never had a leak in the 25 years I've been using waterbeds. They don't exactly use zip loc bags for the bladders in them!

And here is how it looks inside the quilted cover zipped up. You can even see my dogs on the right if you look close.

OK, I'm less afraid now (thanks for the pics) but still afraid.
86 112
Well with all my physical problems considered and I wake up feeling good, would I suggest something that is not comfy or safe?

Too bad you don't live closer to me you could try the thing out before buying one. The whole thing cost me close to $2K but it's solid oak, has a big base with 4 drawers and it's a California King - a lovely playground for adult pleasures.

You could also try one of those sleep number jobs. Air displaces the same as water but I priced those things and if you want a nice one above the basic el cheapo version you're looking at over $4K to start.
OK I'll think about it ... but I also think you're just trying to get into bed with me. Back off, horny bitch!
86 112
Keep dreaming you smelly guinea. I don't do garlic breath.
Yeah, but you do balsamic breath! And you know I use balsamic. So you put two and two together. Horn dog.
86 112
::doh::
I totally get the need for all those pillows...My bed has thirteen.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have to think it is your bed. From athletics and working out for years I have always had ongoing back and neck problems and sleeping was a literal tourture for many year. then we shelled out a ton of money for a new and quality king sized bed with a ton of specific support made for dealing with people having similar symptoms I was. After buying the new bed my pain and problems substantially went away and i finally was able to get some real satisfying sleep. Since then I have done more research and it is incredible how many people have terrible sleeping experiences directly due to having a bad or old bed. We spend a huge portion of our lives on the bed so it is important to get a good one I learned. Was one of the best purchases I have ever made to be honest.
Agreed, but I never have back pains or bad sleep from mattresses and all that. I just like the pillows cause they feel good. Nothing like rolling over and grabbing a pillow cold from air conditioning in the middle of the night. I fucking smile in the middle of the night, no joke. Body pillows have hooked me like a drug, though.
86 112
what a pussy.

jackboots Wrote:what a pussy.
hahahahahahahahahaha. Just burst out laughing when I changed to the new page and say this response. Funny.
i'm almost beginning to like you.

Please don't like him. It would ruin my August, I think.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please don't like him. It would ruin my August, I think.
that would be my greatest accomplishment of the summer!