Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Tuesday
Hi sexy mother fuckers. ::wave::
86 112
I fucking hate Tuesdays. I can still remember the weekend that just passed and the next one seems miles away. There is nothing good about Tuesdays. The only thing that you should do on Tuesday's is hit your dog, kick your cat, don't feed your fish and let the little fuckers swim all day looking for flakes of food, yell at random people on the street like a crazy person and then just burst out laughing for no reason, and post on MOCK.
I fucking hate Tuesdays.
::laugh:: Well, here's a creative challenge then: find a way to make Tuesday's great so your week is better in general. Maybe make Tuesdays date night with the wife, get a babysitter .. or you go out with friends and meet up ... or SOMETHING.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:I fucking hate Tuesdays. I can still remember the weekend that just passed and the next one seems miles away. There is nothing good about Tuesdays. The only thing that you should do on Tuesday's is hit your dog, kick your cat, don't feed your fish and let the little fuckers swim all day looking for flakes of food, yell at random people on the street like a crazy person and then just burst out laughing for no reason, and post on MOCK.
Have you been reading my diary again?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.