Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackboots is a stubborn bitch!
She needs a thrashing.::bang:: I have had an easier time getting Donkeys to speak Spanish.:Diablo:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
you so cute. i love kissing your face you turkeybutt.

You need your ass kicked ...you pain monger.:;box::............as soon as I get the nerve!
i still love you. when you come down here we are going to shoot turkeys!

jackboots Wrote:i still love you. when you come down here we are going to shoot turkeys!
I never did like that guy!..........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
myles standish. priscilla. myths. go over to duxbury and see their graves. very cool! you should come down here and show your kids plimoth plantation. i'll take you. it's very edumacational. specially at thanksgiving.

Plimoth Plantation

jackboots Wrote:you so cute.
Me love you long time, GI.
sick fuckers.

Vandals Strike At Plimoth Plantation
[color=#676767]PLYMOUTH (AP)

jackboots Wrote:i still love you. when you come down here we are going to shoot turkeys!

I am disappointed you dish out loveto othersso freely.

I thought what we had was something special?

I am gutted.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I am gutted.

well i love you second best. :Angel:42MF is jealous. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

rule Britannia.

jackboots Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I am gutted.
well i love you second best. :Angel:42MF is jealous. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Never mind he can always console himself with his daydreamsabout giving duchess a wash with her rag on a stick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
you missed this...RULE BRITANIA. MF can go ride the dirty subway. NY sucks ass.

jackboots Wrote:you missed this...RULE BRITANIA. MF can go ride the dirty subway. NY sucks ass.

New York is a dirty, smelly, noisy, dangerousshithole.

It makes Gotham City look like Shang ri la.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:New York is a dirty, smelly, noisy, dangerousshithole.

Ya sure about that? Looks pretty nice from here.....

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:New York is a dirty, smelly, noisy, dangerousshithole.

Ya sure about that? Looks pretty nice from here.....

Ah yes, central park probably the most dangerous park area in the world.

Seriously, would you go into central park after sundownunarmed?
nope hunny bunny.

New York City isn't great because it is the safest, cleanest place on Earth. It's not that different from other major cities in that regard. It has many classy, culturally rich and beautiful areas, and some poor areas, just like those other cities.

It's great for many many other, unique and special things. Unique and powerful things on a global scale now and in past centuries. Way too many to list.
86 112
Hey Pervert (thanks Mr. Incivility for that moniker I like it!) again you rely on stupidity to make comments on any area of the USA.

Sinister, you are correct, NYC IS NICE. Central Park is completely opposite of what the perv says.

WE do not have caravans of gypsies parking their ass in our empty lots and parks. the UK does. IT's a problem there. NYC is safer than Bolton, Glasgow and Govan. I've mentioned these cities in the UK before but he chose to ignore this. Why? because once again I point out that his Utopia of Social Conformism is not the lovely place he claims.

There are good and bad places in every country and this is what dick breath fails to realize. For every nasty thing he says about my country I can slap him double.

If you ever get this far east let me know. We'll hook up and have a blast.

Frank, you're right, Culture starts in NYC and moves west in the USA. World finance is based in NYC that's why it was called the WORLD Trade Center. All other financial markets FOLLOW US and not the other way around.
It always cracks me up when places that follow and/or need us try to bash us.
86 112
[Image: THREAD.bmp]