Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary-Kate Killed The Joker
She needs immunity. Interesting. I wonder what she did or is worried about. Funny that she called the bodyguards BEFORE medical help.

I think I am going to blame her for there not being another Batman movie with the current joker.

Read more at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396822,00.html

[Image: the_joker_2.jpg]
Keifer will kick your ass!........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.........suck-a-mongo.::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Some gossip blogs are guessing she might be the source of his oxycontin (sp?).
I am pretty sure she had to be involved with the drugs he had in some way since she has been completely gagged by someone. She is about the only star in all of Hollywood who has not made any comments about the story.
He looks a bit itchy in this interview.

interview
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A bit???? I think he has poison ivy!
The first time Isaw a picture of the Olsen twins I had a feeling they would be involved in some kind of death or destruction.

They bothhave the cold dead dolllike eyes of a great white shark.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Odd to see that interview considering it was after Batman, must not have been long until he died. I don't know if his fidgeting is reflecting his drug use, or if that is just the way he is during interviews (shy, nervous, etc.)
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The first time Isaw a picture of the Olsen twins I had a feeling they would be involved in some kind of death or destruction.

They bothhave the cold dead dolllike eyes of a great white shark.
They weigh a combined 100 pounds. They make kate Moss look heavy, lol

[Image: olson-twins-halloween_1.preview.jpg]

[Image: gotmilk1.jpg]