Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensual Saturday
Pool party at my house...Adults only...Just think of my pool & the surrounding grounds as a European beach...Clothing optional...Everyone is welcome except for that creepy kid stuck in newbie hell...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You swim nude with company? I've never done that, actually.
86 112
Sounds like a swingers party to me. any swapping going on?
Duchess Wrote:Pool party at my house...Adults only...Just think of my pool & the surrounding grounds as a European beach...Clothing optional...Everyone is welcome except for that creepy kid stuck in newbie hell...

I hope you remembered to hire a forklift truck to get you in and out of the pool fatso.

Whats wrong?, is the rag on a stick befouled beyond recognition?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Rained out here, Duchess!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You swim nude with company? I've never done that, actually.
afraid of the pointing and ridicule no doubt. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

jackboots Wrote:
afraid of the pointing and ridicule no doubt. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Oh stop, I'd be nice to them. I'd understand if they weren't equipped like a proper Italian, especially if they weren't Italian.

86 112
No, I do not skinny dip in front of my house guests...Thats a private pleasure only.
Liquid Wrote:Sounds like a swingers party to me. any swapping going on?
No swinging/swapping for me...It was adults only because even my friends with children don't like to listen to cranky kids crying 'cause they are tired...I threw the "clothing optional" out there just to be slightly insidious...It only sounded provocative, it wasn't the reality at all.
ahhhhh a fantasy of yours I guess. A deep down desire you have to partake in a naked swapping pool party. Interesting.
I've been to many naked pool parties, nude beaches etc. Nothing wrong with it.

No swinging or sex involved except with the person I am with. Why are Americans so hung up on nudity? Shit, we're fucking born naked.
They are not only hung up on nudity, they are hung up on sex too...Ridiculous archaic views.