Bill set to give one hell of a blow job
The opposite of a certain other Bill who made news for getting one! ::bigg::

Hurricane Bill has exceeded initial expectations and reached Category 4 with sustained winds of 135 MPH.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/#BILL
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Given that I live on a peninsula I should be more concerned about this...It's tornados tho that have the power to fill me with fear.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i think the whore means tornadoes.

hurricane andrew destroyed my aunt's home and everything she owned. she hunkered down in her bathroom and rode it out while her roof tore off. it took years to recover. all her family photos gone forever. all her clothes. everything. miami and environs looked like ground zero after the bomb.

Isn't this rich, someone who carried on an affair with a married man calling me a whore...Hahaha...You really don't have any idea the great delight I take in getting into it with you, do you ?...jb, there are many that believe he faked his death because youare such a needy, clinging woman...Lets see, you weren't with him when he was sick, not with him when he was hospitalized, not there when he was "dying" & didn't go to his funeral, I suppose that would have been difficult to pull off with his wife there...So, just to be clear, I've never dicked around with a married man, you have, in turn that would certainly make you the whore, not me...Not only is "this" fun for me but, when I'm enjoying my man, my friends, my beautiful home & life, I give a lil' thought to you sitting up there in a rundown house, sucking on a rum bottle with only the internet for company, that somehow makes me even happier. I have so much more to say but, this post is much too long already so, I'll just save it and use it as a follow up to your reply.

Have a great day. ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Riding out a cat 4 or 5 is not such a hot idea.

I've ridden through a mid-grade cat 2 and that's about enough for me. If I were in the position to be where I was in the path of a storm, a cat 3 or better would damn sure make me head elsewhere.

It's looking like Bill will make a direct hit to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland if it stays on its present course. NOAA predictions currently have the storm at category two just off the Nova Scotia coast and down to a category 1 for Newfoundland.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]