Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your schtick?
Thanks! ::blink::
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i have news for you ms. intellectual...there are several people here i have known for at least 5 years. and i am in no way gullible. Sinister is one of them. in fact it's funny, me a cop, she a biker. but we found common ground. i have a mind like a steel trap, i've been interviewing/interrogating fucking murderers for many years. gullible? i don't think so. i have a built-in lie detector and bullshit detector. you set my bullshit detector off on day one.
Heh. I do believe the little witch wannabe is getting a bit irritated. Who would spend this amount of time ranting and screeching if they weren't pissed off and twisted? I like knowing I have caused negative emotions in the dim-witted and mentally deficient. Gives me a warm fuzzy.....::lmao::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote: Gives me a warm fuzzy.....::lmao::
mhmm,

I've got your warm fuzzy right here ass wipe
::showass::

now go suk a dirty soc, foo!

::batguy::
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm an Italian "Bitch Tamer." Just sayin.

No, I think you'll find you are actually a greasy, cowardly, mafioso, wop cunt.

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sinister is the tough biker bitch, jackboots is the tough cop bitch, Duchess is the sensitive emo idiot...

How about you?

According the comic genius that is MF, I am a "metrosexual muslim" this week.

:Yawn:

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Please, you wish you were an Italian New Yorker. That would be light years above being some English fag of unknown sexual origin.

86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sinister is the tough biker bitch, jackboots is the tough cop bitch, Duchess is the sensitive emo idiot...

How about you?

Stop referring to my private parts for a week and I will have a fucking reason not to see you as a metrosexual muslim.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Please, you wish you were an Italian New Yorker.
I would rather be an old albanian fishwife with no shoes and a beard.

Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

That would be light years above being some English fag of unknown sexual origin.

My sexual "origin" was that my mother and father fucked you dimwit.

Whereas your sexual "origin" is you grew out of the mould of old pizza crusts your "momma" left rotting on the kitchen floor.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

How about you?

Stop referring to my private parts for a week and I will have a fucking reason not to see you as a metrosexual muslim.
Maybe if you stop sending me pictures of them I may be able to eradicate them from my psyche.
Witness the metro-muslim weirdo taking his erotic male-centric fantasies to the next level. Here, his desire for me has caused fantasy to blur with reality, as he "believes" I've been sending him pics!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Witness the metro-muslim weirdo taking his erotic male-centric fantasies to the next level. Here, his desire for me has caused fantasy to blur with reality, as he "believes" I've been sending him pics!
You do keep sending me pictures of your withered genitals, and in replyto your last sexually aggressive E-mail, no I won't print them off and post them to 10 year old boys with your business card.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Witness the metro-muslim weirdo taking his erotic male-centric fantasies to the next level. Here, his desire for me has caused fantasy to blur with reality, as he "believes" I've been sending him pics!
You do keep sending me pictures of your withered genitals, and in replyto your last sexually aggressive E-mail, no I won't print them off and post them to 10 year old boys with your business card.

Here we see mental disorder slip into the realm of chronic liar. Sad.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Maybe if you stop sending me pictures of them I may be able to eradicate them from my psyche.
And still he must talk about MF's genitals. I know Opie and I'm beginning to wonder about his sexual preferences myself. It's like every 3 posts he's talking about MF's schlong. Thank God being a fag isn't catchy....