Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary Peephole's Agony Aunt Advice Column
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Also if you don't wantme to focus on your private parts then stop sending me pictures of them!, jesus!
This line is getting as old as your use of "septic". Try and dust off something not used to death, dipshit. You're getting boring and predicatable.

Strange is it not, how you never pull up MF for repeating the same thing over and over again in his tedious posts.

Congratulations on once exposing yourself as a hypocrite and an arse kisser of the highest degree.
What, metro PC fuck? Anti-freedom metro-muslim Queen-tax-paying closet homo? What - metro-dope? Maybe I am reacting normally to the your repeated attacks on America and the principles of freedom while focusing and loving my private parts.
Whats wrong you fucking wop, greaseball, kiddy fiddling, mafioso, bitch pillow clutching, hairy assed, septicmotherfucker? Don't you like it when people aren't kissing your ass all the time?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:OP, I have a few questions for you.

1) Can you please tell me how it feels to still worship and revere a completely powerless and silly in general Queen?

2) Continuing with the same line of questioning - are you better looking then this man?
[Image: 268055.jpg]

3) and finally - what in the fuck is on this woman's head?? And is it true that she is really 367 years old?
[Image: 1304_camilla_01.jpg]

Thank you for the answers to these important and pressing questions.

In answerto your queries........

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

I hope you will find the above reponses useful in your quest for knowledge.
Actually no. I really want to know what your thoughts are about a society that still has a queen and...I need to know what that thing is on her head. Is it eating her and feeding on her wig?
I don't know, whats it like having the missing link running your country and ecomomy into the ground septic? Whats it like being afraid to go anywhere on foot for fear of being shot?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:Whats wrong you fucking wop, greaseball, kiddy fiddling, mafioso, bitch pillow clutching, hairy assed, septic motherfucker? Don't you like it when people aren't kissing your ass all the time?

Whatever "ass kissing" goes on must be hidden and extremely subtle. I can tell you that it is overshadowed immensely from the BS I get or deal with on the other side of the spectrum.

Unless someone is making good money at running forum sites, they are either nuts for being an admin OR they love the medium for one reason or the other. Since I lose money each and every month and have been since I started, suffice it to say that I'm a combo of loving the medium and being nuts as my primary MO.

So shut your dumb metro-fuck mouth and take a good look at my avatar.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Unless someone is making good money at running forum sites, they are either nuts for being an admin OR they love the medium for one reason or the other. Since I lose money each and every month and have been since I started, suffice it to say that I'm a combo of loving the medium and being nuts as my primary MO.
::lmao::

Truly, you are the Martin Luther King of the internet.

Your selflessness deservesat the very least the Nobel peace prize.

Thank you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Also if you don't wantme to focus on your private parts then stop sending me pictures of them!, jesus!
This line is getting as old as your use of "septic". Try and dust off something not used to death, dipshit. You're getting boring and predicatable.
Strange is it not, how you never pull up MF for repeating the same thing over and over again in his tedious posts.

Congratulations on once exposing yourself as a hypocrite and an arse kisser of the highest degree.
MF doesn't repeat himself nearly to the degree that you do. And is it hurting your widdle feewings to get called on your predicatable boring crap? The tactic talking about MF's privates and pictures he supposedly sends you is old, tedious and bordering on obsessive on your part.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

MF doesn't repeat himself nearly to the degree that you do. And is it hurting your widdle feewings to get called on your predicatable boring crap? The tactic talking about MF's privates and pictures he supposedly sends you is old, tedious and bordering on obsessive on your part.
And gay.
86 112
as my ENGLISH lover always said...chinless wonders. ::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:MF doesn't repeat himself nearly to the degree that you do.
Quote:He clearlydoes you fucking hypocrite.
Quote:And is it hurting your widdle feewings to get called on your predicatable boring crap?
Quote:Please don't massively overestimate the importance of you or this forum.
Quote:The tactic talking about MF's privates and pictures he supposedly sends you is old, tedious and bordering on obsessive on your part.
Quote:Maybe if he would stop sending them to me I wouldn't mention them
I usually skip posts where the person was too dumb to type outside the quote box.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I usually skip posts where the person was too dumb to type outside the quote box.

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you read my posts or not greaseball.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I usually skip posts where the person was too dumb to type outside the quote box.

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you read my posts or not greaseball
Perfect, then. :Yawn:
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

1) Can you please tell me how it feels to still worship and revere a completely powerless and silly in general Queen?

2) Continuing with the same line of questioning - are you better looking then this man?

3) and finally - what in the fuck is on this woman's head?? And is it true that she is really 367 years old?

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

Actually no. I really want to know what your thoughts are about a society that still has a queen and...I need to know what that thing is on her head. Is it eating her and feeding on her wig?
I don't know, whats it like having the missing link running your country and ecomomy into the ground septic? Whats it like being afraid to go anywhere on foot for fear of being shot?
You STILL have not answered the questions. You keep dodging them. What are you one of those people that still weeps over the death of Lady Di. Get over it already. What type of nitwit are you? Just answer the questions jackass.
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

You STILL have not answered the questions. You keep dodging them. What are you one of those people that still weeps over the death of Lady Di. Get over it already. What type of nitwit are you? Just answer the questions jackass.

Your questions are beyond retarded.

Grab another twinkie, flick on your boob tube, and turn off your brain fatboy.
well charlie has a nice garden. but he'll die before mommy leaves him the crown.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

Your questions are beyond retarded.

Grab another twinkie, flick on your boob tube, and turn off your brain fatboy.
No what is retarded is A QUEEN. Didn't that shit go out CENTURIES AGO?
He still believes it is OK to disarm the People and have a Queen. So sad ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He still believes it is OK to disarm the People and have a Queen. So sad ...
At first glance I thought that said Opie is a Queen. Which - considering his obsession with your sex organs - is a distinct possibility.