Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review your life before the weekend
I've met several and one guy in particular threw 'merry meet' and 'blessed be' into nearly every post. It came across as very pretentious, but then again, I'm pretty cranky.
In North Carolina MANY people say have a "blessed day" over and over again. makes me want to puke.
Liquid Wrote:In North Carolina MANY people say have a "blessed day" over and over again. makes me want to puke.
Those BASTARDS!!!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I've met several and one guy in particular threw 'merry meet' and 'blessed be' into nearly every post. It came across as very pretentious, but then again, I'm pretty cranky.
I don't think your being cranky has anything to do with the fact that people who do that sort of thing are outrageously exaggerating the phrase, and for what, just to get some sort of recognition???

They remind me of the people who say the "Have a blessed day" phrase over and over or if you ask "How are you today" their response is..."I'm blessed" What the hell is that supposed to mean anyway? You
Please don't tell me we have one of those fucking religious witches in here.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please don't tell me we have one of those fucking religious witches in here.
yes indeed...i just cast a spell to make your tiny little peepee even tinier. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin12

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Please don't tell me we have one of those fucking religious witches in here.
yes indeed...i just cast a spell to make your tiny little peepee even tinier. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin12

You have ZERO reason to think my pee pee is small. ::batguy::
86 112
less than zero. ::lmao::

Zenith...If I wish you to have a lovely day would you give me another "blessed be" ?...I'm on a mission today and I need a little extra oomph for good luck...This is a sincere request, I am not being a smart ass...Jesus, witches in Mock...Thats absolutely perfect !...Pure serendipity...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Loud mouths and Witches and Bikers ... OH MY !
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't think I explained myself very well. I find the religion of Wicca fascinating, but I don't enjoy some bimbo or himbo trying to make themselves seem more interesting by constanting reminding forum members that they're 'witches'.

In my experience wiccans areself satisfyed, boring, new age pricks, all this "white magic" stuff is just a load of shit dressed up as flowery hippy garbage.

If you are going to use spells, potions, incantations etc to get the things you want in life at least be honest about the selfish reasons why you are doing so without trying to take some morale high ground with all that "negative energy will return on you threefold" horseshit.

I find Wiccans almost as unbearable as Christians.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't agree at all. I like the fact that their thoughts are on nature and mother earth, versus the big corporate christian religions of today. And what you call potions are in my limited knowledge, herbal medicines. I can't comment on the other stuff you mentioned, such as spells and incantations, but meditation has been used for centuries.

All in all, I think it's an holistic approach to self awareness.
jackboots Wrote:less than zero. ::lmao::

::doh:: ::irk::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't agree at all. I like the fact that their thoughts are on nature and mother earth, versus the big corporate christian religions of today. And what you call potions are in my limited knowledge, herbal medicines. I can't comment on the other stuff you mentioned, such as spells and incantations, but meditation has been used for centuries.

All in all, I think it's an holistic approach to self awareness.

That showed what a normal, deep, thoughtful, sensitive person you can be. Smiley_emoticons_smile

::bvomit::

::tongue::
86 112
[quote=Zenith]They remind me of the people who say the "Have a blessed day" phrase over and over or if you ask "How are you today" their response is..."I'm blessed" What the hell is that supposed to mean anyway? You
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I find Wiccans almost as unbearable as Christians.
Oh, for fuck sake,
You don
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:I go through a drive through, get my order, say thanks and they tell me to Have a Blessed Day. Don't force your religion on me. i did not ask for it. Just say You are welcome. Just silly.

Your fat ass should not be eating fast food! Shame on you ... you might need to be blessed if you're eating that crap.

Have a blessed day. :kiss::
86 112
Zenith Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I find Wiccans almost as unbearable as Christians.
Oh, for fuck sake

::laugh::
86 112
Eat shit and die, you middle finger motherfucker! ::bigg::

:;beat::
::rotfl::

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:I go through a drive through, get my order, say thanks and they tell me to Have a Blessed Day. Don't force your religion on me. i did not ask for it. Just say You are welcome. Just silly.

Your fat ass should not be eating fast food! Shame on you ... you might need to be blessed if you're eating that crap.

Have a blessed day. :kiss::
Ooooo shit!

::lmao::