Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review your life before the weekend
[Image: message.jpg]

Monday
I work 9 hour days, so tomorrow is my 'on' Friday and it's payday.

No real relevance to your post, just thought I'd toss that in there.
I've reviewed and its all good...Perfect, even...Today is the start of a long weekend...I'm another week closer to vacationing in what I think is the most beautiful spot in North America...I don't have one damn thing on my agenda for today...Yup, life is sweet !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I work 9 hour days,
Whoe!

Nine hour days??? Shit, I fucking bow down to you then because I am not sure if I could do that regularly....maybe I could....I'm just not sure.

::hail::
Duchess Wrote:I've reviewed and its all good...Perfect, even...Today is the start of a long weekend...I'm another week closer to vacationing in what I think is the most beautiful spot in North America...I don't have one damn thing on my agenda for today...Yup, life is sweet
I have to say ditto here Duchess!

I got nothing but sunshine and my pool on my agenda. I'll putter around in the yard, tend to my grapes get a deeper tan than I have now because you can never be too tan. In general I am going to RELAX for once!

Duchess Wrote:I've reviewed and its all good...Perfect, even...Today is the start of a long weekend...I'm another week closer to vacationing in what I think is the most beautiful spot in North America...I don't have one damn thing on my agenda for today...Yup, life is sweet !
Blessed be.
Zenith Wrote:
Whoe!

Nine hour days??? Shit, I fucking bow down to you then because I am not sure if I could do that regularly....maybe I could....I'm just not sure.

fuck. my sheriff made us work 12 hours a day 6 days a week. we were short-handed and that was life. i reeled with exhaustion.

jackboots Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Whoe!

fuck. my sheriff made us work 12 hours a day 6 days a week. we were short-handed and that was life. i reeled with exhaustion.
Well, one things for damn sure, if a mother fucker gets in your way on one of those 12 hour days, I have nothing but remorse for that poor soul because I am sure you will engage the true meaning of your sig line.
jackboots Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Whoe!

I wasn't bragging about nine hour days, was I? :?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I wasn't bragging about nine hour days, was I? :?

I would say no, you weren't.

And what the fuck is this "blessed be" shit? You think you're a witch or something, Zenith?

Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I wasn't bragging about nine hour days, was I? :?

I would say no, you weren't.

And what the fuck is this "blessed be" shit? You think you're a witch or something, Zenith?
YOu really DON'T want my answer to that Sin....really you don't...trust me on that.
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:YOu really DON'T want my answer to that Sin....really you don't...trust me on that.
If I didn't want an answer, I would not have asked. And I trust you as far as I can pick up and throw my house.
Sinister Wrote:[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:YOu really DON'T want my answer to that Sin....really you don't...trust me on that.
If I didn't want an answer, I would not have asked. And I trust you as far as I can pick up and throw my house.
Answer: "No comment"
Zenith Wrote:Answer: "No comment"

Translation: I can't say no because she'll give me shit about using the phrase and I can't say yes because she probably knows something about witchcraft and would trip me up with a question I can't answer because I actually know shit about it.

Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Answer: "No comment"

Translation: I can't say no because she'll give me shit about using the phrase and I can't say yes because she probably knows something about witchcraft and would trip me up with a question I can't answer because I actually know shit about it.

If you know something about the craft, then you would know what an initiate is. In that case, you would also be aware that NO ONE goes around flaunting their knowledge about the craft if they are TRUELY involved in it. So you see Sin, my initial statement about you really not wanting my answer to the question wasn't a smart ass type response but a humble one.

I concede that you know things about the craft, your entire persona excretes this, but I am not about to try and match wits with you because I am not of a full knowledge as yet. Even if I was, it would be like discussing someone's religion. This is most definitely not the place for that type of discussion...wouldn't you agree?

I've encountered several people online that based their whole 'persona' around the fact that they're Wiccan. It got to be a little tedious, to tell you the truth.

You're absolutely right, this is definitely the wrong forum to bring up religion.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I've encountered several people online that based their whole 'persona' around the fact that they're Wiccan. It got to be a little tedious, to tell you the truth.

You're absolutely right, this is definitely the wrong forum to bring up religion.
mhmm, you would be surprised how many Wiccan populate our pale blue dot in this universe. Yes, it does get a little tedious listening to all that discussion, which is why I never discuss those types of things online or otherwise. Unless they are far above my level and are skilled in the teachings.

..but who gives a shit, right? Let's get back to the topic at hand...lol
I don't think I explained myself very well. I find the religion of Wicca fascinating, but I don't enjoy some bimbo or himbo trying to make themselves seem more interesting by constanting reminding forum members that they're 'witches'.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't think I explained myself very well. I find the religion of Wicca fascinating, but I don't enjoy some bimbo or himbo trying to make themselves seem more interesting by constanting reminding forum members that they're 'witches'.
Oooo, I understand now. They're just looking for the "wow" factor. Thinking that just because they choose to study a certain religion that it lifts them higher than others and may be a bit frightening as well. FUCK 'EM they don't deserve to carry the knowledge any further than their pissant little posts.

Besides, if you are into it from a "grass-roots" stand point then you really have no need to discuss it with anyone outside of your circle.
I thought "blessed be" was funny for some reason. As for Wiccans... only know of two, one is Pinky, a member at 24 and other places ...
86 112