Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, #@*!
[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote
Quote:Does your nickname have anything to do with Ralph Nadir?

Hahahaha! ::rollseyes::
Allow me to administer a fair amount of tutelage, you perpetual perpetrator of prehistoric prose. Now, this won
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:As for being a post whore...haha...aren't we all?
Oh no.....we are not. Just trust me on this one. It would prove you more prudent to take this as it ismeant than to proceed any further. Trust me or don't. Your fate isn't in your own hands, of course. Apparently, it is in mine. ::sly::
Sinister???

Have you been drinking? Put the bottle down so I can understand what you want my trust for?

My fate? I can only assume you are referring to my fate as a member of Mock because anything more would surely indicate a possible cerebral adenoma and THAT my dear friend is when you can really begin to talk about fate!

On the other hand, if this is a threat towards my remaining a member then do what you do best because as I have said before, this is your little world. If you close your doors then it remains your choice, your power to do so, and your will that it be done.

I
[quote=Zenith][user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote
Quote:Does your nickname have anything to do with Ralph Nadir?

Hahahaha! ::rollseyes::
Allow me to administer a fair amount of tutelage, you perpetual perpetrator of prehistoric prose. Now, this won
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Amazing. So my use of the word nadir apparently had absolutely nothing to do with your choice of names.
Nope, not a damn thing. It was cute, but no gold star for you lil'shit shorts ::nuts::