Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700 posts
700 posts and I just keep getting better and better!.

You may lavish me withgrandiose praise below.

::bravo::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
well i always loved you. MF hates me because i love you. heh heh.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:700 posts and I just keep getting better and better!.

"CONG-rats" Dum-dum (would you like your yum-yum now?)
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:700 posts and I just keep getting better and better!.

Below what, your beltline? :shock:
How can one person reach 700 posts and say absolutely nothing of valuein any of them? ::nuts::
Sinister Wrote:How can one person reach 700 posts and say absolutely nothing of valuein any of them? ::nuts::
::lmao::
OH shit! Now that's some funny shit for sure...hahahahahaha
700 annoying fucking darts that keep hitting the wall and missing the dart board. 700 deranged metro-sex mother fucker posts.
86 112
#@*! Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:How can one person reach 700 posts and say absolutely nothing of valuein any of them? ::nuts::
OH shit! Now that's some funny shit for sure...hahahahahaha

Wow...I have the approval of the newest nitwit. I am so impressed with myself.*yawn*

Do they use you as an experimental drug to combat insomnia? It would work.....
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wow...I have the approval of the newest nitwit. I am so impressed with myself.*yawn*

Do they use you as an experimental drug to combat insomnia? It would work.....
Ooooo, lighten up Sin-Ass! It just caught me off guard and made me laugh so fucking hard is all...ya lil' snot 41
#@*! Wrote:Ooooo, lighten up Sin-
I so love how the fucktards here shorten my name. I adore being known as "Sin". ::bigg:: Gives me a chuckle......::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:
#@*! Wrote:Ooooo, lighten up Sin-
I so love how the fucktards here shorten my name. I adore being known as "Sin". ::bigg:: Gives me a chuckle......::lmao::
HEY! i invented that nom de plume. i want cash. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Middle Finger Wrote:700 annoying fucking darts that keep hitting the wall and missing the dart board. 700 deranged metro-sex mother fucker posts.
Yet another witless attempt to add to my ever growingbook of witlessness.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:700 annoying fucking darts that keep hitting the wall and missing the dart board. 700 deranged metro-sex mother fucker posts.
Just sayin, only retards bother replying to the truly witless.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Just sayin, only retards bother replying to the truly witless.

At least you admit you a truly witless.

You have crossed a bridge of sorts there maybe hope for the future.
Actually, I was saying that since you are likely not to be retarded, you wouldn't be bothering with me if I was witless. Or something like that. Not sure. Going out to breakfast and will think about it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Enjoy your man spunk.

I mean grits.
Middle Finger Wrote:Actually, I was saying that since you are likely not to be retarded, you wouldn't be bothering with me if I was witless. Or something like that. Not sure. Going out to breakfast and will think about it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
told you. all he does is eat. snort snort snort. soon he will be the size of that giant blow-up turkey he can't find in his own damn house, the dimwit. . Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Actually, I was saying that since you are likely not to be retarded, you wouldn't be bothering with me if I was witless. Or something like that. Not sure. Going out to breakfast and will think about it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
told you. all he does is eat. snort snort snort. soon he will be the size of that giant blow-up turkey he can't find in his own damn house, the dimwit. . Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
When he refers to a giant bow up turkey I thought he was refering to himself at the end of thanksgiving.
here it is...now how the fuck do you misplace that??

jackboots Wrote:here it is...now how the fuck do you misplace that??
86 112