A long story....
kill this post
Not so long after all.
LOL :Blush:

test

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd like to landscape that area around the pool.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's not much room.
Nope but, it has huge potential...I could make that concrete look like brick, paint the fence, plant tall to add height, etc...{sigh}...That kinda thing is fun to me.
Duchess Wrote:I'd like to landscape that area around the pool.
My pool guy had a customer that was looking for a referal and I had to quickly upload a pic to e-mail .........it was done a few years ago and he likes to use mine as a model. What would you do along the fence? I thought of putting concrete and large potted plants. But may just use stone.......I will get a more recent pic if you want. :kiss::I like ideas.
Don't put anymore concrete out there !...Concrete on its own is not welcoming in any fashion...Do they have a water feature out there ?...Decorative stone along the fence is good, lots & lots of overflowing planters with three stages of plants, tall, fill ins & cascading...Tell them to treat their fence as a wall, hang things on it like wall baskets filled with cascading flowers, sunfaces, add chimes in different areas...Turn it into a "room".
Maggot, is that your pool area that I was so freely making comments about ? :Blush:
Doesn't look like there's much room even for potted plants. They would've been better off with one of those little current pools... what are they called?
Lap pool ?
Duchess Wrote:Lap pool ?
That's it. Doesn't take up much space and you can landscape around it so it looks like a pond ina tropical forest.
Duchess Wrote:Maggot, is that your pool area that I was so freely making comments about ? :Blush:
Yes, those pics are 2 years old when it was getting renovated. I have grass and Hosta plants alongside the fence now put it sucks when I weed-whack that area, it all goes in the pool. I was thinking of laying down plastic then putting in stone. Then potted plants. The other side has much more room, and along the fence is just for plants and stuff.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Lap pool ?
That's it. Doesn't take up much space and you can landscape around it so it looks like a pond ina tropical forest.
The diving end is 9 ft deep. It is a 22,000 gal pool. The original blue-print called for a hot tub in the far corner for the winter. That may happen next year.
This is Tru Bitch's best thread so far ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:This is Tru Bitch's best thread so far ...
they definitely killed it :Yawn:
I'm finished out by the pool, Maggot...

[Image: 276340-main_Full.jpg]
That rat thar's a darn fine lookin' SEEment pond.
Duchess Wrote:I'm finished out by the pool, Maggot...

[Image: 276340-main_Full.jpg]
I need a sign........Virgo perhaps.........