Never ending story...

one day, duchess, tru bitch and lumpy pussy were sitting in a garden.... when all of a sudden, middle finger jumped out of the bushes ::bravo::

(your turn)

Mother fuck ... she's trying to start one of those gay forum participation threads ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Mother fuck ... she's trying to start one of those gay forum participation threads ...

this is the 1st forum ive ever wasted my time on. and it's dead as fuck here. just trying to have some fun. ur an admin? delete it if u want...

u guys need more members...

you're*******

shit.
Of course we could use more members ... 99% of all forum sites could ... so invite some of your friends instead of starting gay threads. Don't make me get an attitude with you. I'm vicious n'shit.

p.s. I enjoyed mocking your thread
86 112
How about a word game... words that start with a letter? Those are my favorites. ::death::
I am hoping Tru Bitch breaks out with some real fun and starts a fucking rhyme thread or something awesome like that.
86 112
Tru Bitch Wrote:__________________________________________________________________

one day, duchess, tru bitch and lumpy pussy were sitting in a garden.... when all of a sudden, middle finger jumped out of the bushes
Hahahahaha...I can totally picture that ! ::lmao:: Boo, he says & we pound the snot outta him for trying to intrude on our threesome.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You are from Forum Garden, aren't you?
QueenBee Wrote:You are from Forum Garden, aren't you?
Maybe Texas? :Angel:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:
Tru Bitch Wrote:__________________________________________________________________

one day, duchess, tru bitch and lumpy pussy were sitting in a garden.... when all of a sudden, middle finger jumped out of the bushes
Hahahahaha...I can totally picture that ! ::lmao:: Boo, he says & we pound the snot outta him for trying to intrude on our threesome.
I kinda got stuck on the "middle finger jumped out of the bushes." Filthy mind and an instant gag reflex. :Blush:
oooo, oooo,

how bout poetry in a certain style like, say...

a heroic couplet, you know, with lines of iambic pentameter that rhyme in pairs (aa, bb, cc)..... or better yet,

the villanelle style with6 stanzas, 5 three line stanzas, and ending with one four line stanza. There are only two rhymes in the usual villanelle, placed Strategically in the poem.

::blink::

::scared::
Fug duh kund
::laugh:: I love it when a topic excites you, Luke...That "oooo..oooo" is hysterical.
iambic pentameter always gives me a woody...
Fug duh kund
I wouldn't really pound the piss outta MF if he jumped out of the bushes, I'd be happy to see him.