Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have nothing to declare..........
...........accept my genius.

That is all.

::bravo::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
you mean 'except'?

Because I certainly don't accept anything about this twat except the fact he's got skidmarks in his lace undies.
Oh fuck OP, go get a life!!
jackboots Wrote:you mean 'except'?

No, I have altered Wildes' famous quote.

I have nothing to declare, accept my genius.

You have to accept something when its staring you right in the face.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Because I certainly don't accept anything about this twat except the fact he's got skidmarks in his lace undies.

Once again displaying the remedial level of your mocking skills.

Did your now cremated mother drop you on your head deliberately as a baby to stop you crying?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Because I certainly don't accept anything about this twat except the fact he's got skidmarks in his lace undies.

Did your now cremated mother drop you on your head deliberately as a baby to stop you crying?

Word has it mothers' old and new have been stopping babies from crying by showing them a photo of your hideous mug thereby shocking the babes into silence.

Occasionally it backfires and babies die of heart failure.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Word has it mothers' old and new have been stopping babies from crying by showing them a photo of your hideous mug thereby shocking the babes into silence.

Occasionally it backfires and babies die of heart failure.

Have you been taking remedial mocking lessons from poopy pants ?

Judging by this latest lame ass attempt I am guessing you have.

You were so ugly as a baby that the blind woman in the next bed had to breast feed you.

You were so ugly your incubator had tinted windows.
Hold on folks.... the next stupid thing out of his mouth should be some "your mother is so ugly...." jokes.

Please, let me know when I should cry over this one you fugly asswipe.
The Antagonist Wrote:Hold on folks.... the next stupid thing out of his mouth should be some "your mother is so ugly...." jokes.

Please, let me know when I should cry over this one you fugly asswipe.

Why don't you just back to what your best at ziphead?

Spouting absolute unadulterated horseshit in the political forum at 24?

::wait::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I see you didn't deny the fact that you do, in fact, wear lacy undies and they do, in fact, have skidmarks.

::bravo::
i thought that "white bread" thread at 24 was fucking hilarious! ::lmao::

pimplebrain won't get it though.

ooooooooo the thread was locked by a power-mad mod! evidently the humor escaped her. 85

jackboots Wrote:ooooooooo the thread was locked by a power-mad mod! evidently the humor escaped her. 85
How about a link? I can never find anything over there.
jackboots Wrote:ooooooooo the thread was locked by a power-mad mod! evidently the humor escaped her. 85
I just saw that!!!! She and Frank both have this "protective" thing about Princess and it is revolting. All their actions do is justify his stupidity and enable him to continue being the greatest BORE known to humankind. :Yawn:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
How about a link? I can never find anything over there.
http://www.24hourforums.com/forum99/21476.html

Meh, it went over my head too.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Meh, it went over my head too.
Because Princess had posted some thread about tea and just basically listed the ingredients in it. He gave no opinions, no commentary, just tea and ingredients. So this was Opie's way of making fun of him. Which I thought was fucking BRILLIANT.
And I just voted for Opie's thread. Didn't know if I could with it locked but, I did.
Sinister Wrote:And I just voted for Opie's thread. Didn't know if I could with it locked but, I did.
it should. i will too. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin