Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does cursing feel good?
I feel that sometimes, a curse really helps communicate important messages and in ways that only a curse can. Does it feel good to you when that happens, and it is just joy from communicating more accurately?
86 112
oh go fuck yourself dirtwag. :kiss::

::bitchp::
86 112
...Cursing absolutely helps to communicate a message...Whether in joy or anger...Consider the word "fuck"...Now there's a word that is appropriate for almost any occasion, good or bad...I like it because its so easy to make it be a noun, verb or adjective...It truly is the most versatile profanity in my opinion...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:...Cursing absolutely helps to communicate a message...Whether in joy or anger...Consider the word "fuck"...Now there's a word that is appropriate for almost any occasion, good or bad...I like it because its so easy to make it be a noun, verb or adjective...It truly is the most versatile profanity in my opinion...
I can agree with that. ::fuck::
86 112
I am reminded of a scene from the movie, The Boondock Saints.

One character comes into a hotel room where his 2 buddies have just slaughtered 9 men.

Rocko loks around and says; What the fuck??!! How the fuck....you fuckin' fucks.....I can't fucking......how the fuck.....this fuckin' shit is....what fucking......FUCK!!!!!

Well Rocko, that certainly demonstrates the versatility of the word...
True, it is so versatile. "Fuck" can be super good or sexy ... or it can mean bad news or something real crappy just happened. I love that fuck word!
86 112
...I think Rocko got his point across perfectly...He was fuckin' astounded...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

i think this MF sig is fucking hilarious. ::lmao::

Its because you have a pony tail.
He's Italian, shouldn't he have the head?
Pssst! You know, like that scene in "The Godfather"?