I think people who eat dog are assholes
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Jesus, I've seen better taunts from 10 year olds. You should be embarrassed by that... go gnaw a vein or something, dullard.

Yeah your taunts are way more imaginative.

::rollseyes::::death::
Thank you. Yours might improve eventually. Unlikely, but we'll hope for the best, shall we? Smiley_emoticons_smile

I am glad to see you enjoy lapping up false praise, it is the only praise you will ever get in life so I am glad you can take such enjoyment from it.
I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. Are we done now?
I don't believe we ever started.
No wonder I feel so unsatisfied. Common reaction to you, I'm sure.

The only people who are unsafisfied in their interactions with me are mongoloids and people in comas.

Which catergory do you fit in?, or are you, as Isuspect, a mixture of both?
So you're saying you spend time with people in comas? I suppose that's better than necrophilia, but not by much. ::aww::
She bitch-slapped you there, OP.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Jesus, I've seen better taunts from 10 year olds. You should be embarrassed by that... go gnaw a vein or something, dullard.

Yeah your taunts are way more imaginative.

::rollseyes::::death::
Thank you. Yours might improve eventually. Unlikely, but we'll hope for the best, shall we? Smiley_emoticons_smile

I am glad to see you enjoy lapping up false praise, it is the only praise you will ever get in life so I am glad you can take such enjoyment from it.
I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. Are we done now?
I don't believe we ever started.
No wonder I feel so unsatisfied. Common reaction to you, I'm sure.

The only people who are unsafisfied in their interactions with me are mongoloids and people in comas.

Which catergory do you fit in?, or are you, as Isuspect, a mixture of both?
So you're saying you spend time with people in comas? I suppose that's better than necrophilia, but not by much. ::aww::

A friend of mine, Keith, was in a coma after a fucking retard biker knocked him flying at a pedestrian crossing.

My one sided conversations with him when he was out of it provided me withmore intellectual stimulation than you are capable of peabrain.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:She bitch-slapped you there, OP.

No, not bitch slapped.

I grew bored of her pathetic attempts to mock me yesterday and didn't bother reading her latest pitiful attempt until this morning.

Poopy doesn't have the cerebral tools to bitch slap anyone but herself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:A friend of mine, Keith, was in a coma after a fucking retard biker knocked him flying at a pedestrian crossing.

I'm staying away from this one ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:A friend of mine, Keith, was in a coma after a fucking retard biker knocked him flying at a pedestrian crossing.

I'm staying away from this one ...

He's okay now.

His head/brain injury altered his personality though, he became an aggressive cunt whereas before he wouldn't have said boo to a goose, thats why I'm not friends with him anymore. I got sick of trying to stop him having battles with everybody if we went out for a drink.

As for the wanker who knocked him down, he stopped for about 2 seconds, saw how badly Keith got injured, lying in a crumpled heap with blood coming out of his ears and fucked off. I wonder if fucking off from accidents you have caused is part of the "biker code"?.
Part of the reason I got dramatic and said I am staying away was the biker angle. I was like, here we go again ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Part of the reason I got dramatic and said I am staying away was the biker angle. I was like, here we go again ...

I guess my main point is "Is hit and run on pedestrians crossing the street on a pedestrian crossing with the light showing red" part of the biker "code".?

I wonder how long it will take before I am physically threatened for not showing the proper "respect" this time?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I wonder how long it will take before I am physically threatened for not showing the proper "respect" this time?
::lmao:: Good one, and good point ...
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Part of the reason I got dramatic and said I am staying away was the biker angle. I was like, here we go again ...

I guess my main point is "Is hit and run on pedestrians crossing the street on a pedestrian crossing with the light showing red" part of the biker "code".?

I wonder how long it will take before I am physically threatened for not showing the proper "respect" this time?
Your type just doesn't get it.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

My "type".

You mean intelligent, witty, British adult male?

No I guess my "type" doesn't get it, but your "type" does I suppose?

Are you yet another biker wannabe retard?, gangs are fun when your a teenager but most normal people grow out of it.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

My "type".

Are you yet another biker wannabe retard?, gangs are fun when your a teenager but most normal people grow out of it.

*Whoosh!!*

That obviously went flying right over your head. I've repeatedly been informed that my 'type' 'just doesn't get it.' That was my snide little insertion into your biker bashing.

Jesus. ::rollseyes::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

My "type".

*Whoosh!!*

That obviously went flying right over your head. I've repeatedly been informed that my 'type' 'just doesn't get it.' That was my snide little insertion into your biker bashing.

There are lots of Sinisters little biker cohorts in this place.

Your posting so far has shown a general level of ignorance that would fit in with you being one of these cohorts.

Perhaps if you didn't post like a brain addled mong I wouldn't have assumed this.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

My "type".

*Whoosh!!*

Your posting so far has shown a general level of ignorance that would fit in with you being one of these cohorts.

Perhaps if you didn't post like a brain addled mong I wouldn't have assumed this.
Did you and I used to be married? My ex used the same tactics when he was proven to be stupidly incorrect about something... he'd blame me.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

My "type".

*Whoosh!!*

he'd blame me.

I man of distinction and first class judgement calls.

::thumbs::

Did he actually say "brain addled mong?"
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Did he actually say "brain addled mong?"

Nothing escapes this man.

Accept any concept of wit orirony.