I had to have my cat euthanized early this morning...
... and I'm pretty broken up about it. She was a sweet girl.

Feel free to mock and/or ridicule my grief. I'm not in the mood to participate here right now, so I won't be around for a while.

EOM.
i'm sorry Mary. i know how much you love your cat. nobody would ridicule your grief.

((hug))

...I am so very sorry for your loss, LMPP...I know that often our pets become like members of our family...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sorry to hear that.

This book may provide useful, it is available at all good book stores in the humour section.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Is that what the mysterious sister secret decoder ring featuring the "M" word was? M for Mary?

Sorry about the pet.
86 112
sorry to hear about your loss.
Pets are family. Sorry to hear of your loss!!
Thanks, you guys. I don't handle death well anyway, and she was like my child. An old, hairy, skeletal child at the end, but I still miss her.
Sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*
Have you thought of taxidermy or freeze drying your cat?

http://www.petpreservations.com/faq.html
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Here is a comment from one happy customer.::banana::

Myself and my family could not be any happier with the results of what you did with misty.
Thank you for the care you put into her, It feels like we have a complete family again. I can't wait to show her off now. I will highly recommend your services to anyone thinking of another alternative.
And YES when I do come home or when I wake up and before I go to bed I always take a few moments out to talk to her just like before. Thanks again!!!!!!
-Cheryl S.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She's just a small pile of ashes at this point, but thanks for the suggestion