Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the fuck are all my bitch-flakes?
He doesn't put periods and commas at the end, he spaces them, so it really makes it all look and feel like a chain.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He doesn't put periods and commas at the end, he spaces them, so it really makes it all look and feel like a chain.

Maybe when hetalks he never draws breath?

He just takes one deep breath at the beginninng and then spews it all out in one continuous stream.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Now that's the kind of mocking I can laugh at . You spelling and punctuation police are really something . I really don't give a fuck about assholes that have nothing better to do than siton their ass in front of a monitor all day bitching about another's poor spelling of sentence structure . I could care less if you have a hard time reading my posts .You don't like the way I postfeel free touse the ignore button .Otherwise Fuck Off .

And Duchess , I respectfullytip my hat to you Ma'am . You stand for a worthy cause .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
You know, it's asinine to argue who's more respectful and who honors our vets better/more. It's not quantifiable. And to insist that I 'just don't get it' and that my 'type' never will, is even more asinine and actually proves my point that this claim you've both made in this thread shows just how arrogant, pompous and completely misguided you are.

YOU just don't get it.

I guess if this way of thinking makes you feel superior to the millions of my type of American, that is: middle-class, employed, tax paying and law-abiding, then I certainly can't stop you.
LMPP , I was not going to respond to you again . But as I sit here working on yet another mission for our heroes I feel compelled to do so 1 last time .
I must agree with you that it is asinine to argue over this respect issue . So I will no longer take that tone with you on this subject . But I do want to tell you a few things .
I said that you did not get it because [ taking you at your word on this] you working with and around vets for that long you should have seen the lack of respect by the average citizen . You also had to have seen the amount of respect that is shown to our heroes from the biker/rider community . And you also must have seen the way it makes the heroes family's stand a little taller and smile when most could not , just at the site of all the bikes and flags and respect we bring to a funeral . You also must have seen the way that 90 % of the citizens sit on their asses when the flag passes by or refuse to remove their head gear when the pledge is said or the national anthem is played .some wont even shut their big mouths . But again not us in the biker/rider community .
But as you should have seen we in the biker/rider community wear our hearts on our sleeves when it comes to the heroes willing to wear the colors of our great country . So if you do not see these facts I am left with only 1 conclusion to make . That is that YOU LMPPjust don't get it .
I am glad that you say that you support and stand for the heroes of this great country of ours . I really am , because there are to many that do not . But you must know until the biker/rider community stood up and faced that [ I will not speak their name] "church" there was No one willing to stand and shield these grieving family's in there time of need . A time that the UG's chose to inflict more pain and grief on a already stressed family . Yes the entire country hung flags and placed those magnetic ribbons everywhere after 911 . But that was all they did . Real patriotism takes up much of our personal lives and finances . Something that many are not willing to give up .
So if you are one of the true patriots , GREAT . But please do not attempt to lessen what we do forand bring to our heroes .

And as far as your statement, my type of American, that is: middle-class, employed, tax paying and law-abiding,
I must be your kind of American than . Because I am all of the above LMPP . A middle class foreman of a company, law abiding , tax paying citizen with 2 cars and 2 bikes in the garage . And 2 cats and 2 kids in the 2 houses I own . So open your mind a bit and realize that the stereo type that has ben placed on Bikers/riders is just that , a stereotypy . So before you shove your foot in your mouth again trying to sound like you are better than we are in these aspects . Find out the facts first , find out who you are dealing with , and stop believing the Hollywood portrayal of a Biker .
Don't think for one second I am going to try and read all that fucking mess.

As a "foreman" when you do staff appraisals do you bother to use punctuation and paragraphs?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well you crown polishing servant that " mess " was not intended for you anyway . But the fact that you referred to a title that was in the last paragraph says you did read more than you will admit .

And as far as the staff appraisals go ... I have a staff for you to appraise right here .
Why don't you take Sinister up on her offer to visit our great country . That waywe can visit that alley and I can show you the ravingderelict you spoke of .

Now go screw yourself you want to be karate kid , and don't ever type with me again . You are now on ignore at both sites . I will not respond to you again .
Yeah, you crown polishin' servant bitch.
86 112
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Well you crown polishing servant that " mess " was not intended for you anyway . But the fact that you referred to a title that was in the last paragraph says you did read more than you will admit .

And as far as the staff appraisals go ... I have a staff for you to appraise right here .
Why don't you take Sinister up on her offer to visit our great country . That waywe can visit that alley and I can show you the ravingderelict you spoke of .

Now go screw yourself you want to be karate kid , and don't ever type with me again . You are now on ignore at both sites . I will not respond to you again .

So I'm on ignore with you at both sites?, do you realise how much fun you are missing out on dimwit? quite a lot is the answer. There are many people who dislike me at both sites but they don't put me on ignore because despite their personal feelings towards me they are afraid of missing out on one of the many gems I come up with daily.

I will not put you on ignore, knowing that I can reply to you without you being able to defend yourself sounds like a nice equation to me fuckhead.
Middle Finger Wrote:Yeah, you crown polishin' servant bitch.
Fuck you, you back stabbing mafioso, bitch pillow squeezing coward.
All of that is better than a crown polishin' servant bitch, you bitch!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:All of that is better than a crown polishin' servant bitch, you bitch!

::finger::

Heh. Funny, but there's no such thing. Just gay British crown lickers.
86 112
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:LMPP , I was not going to respond to you again . But as I sit here working on yet another mission for our heroes I feel compelled to do so 1 last time .
I must agree with you that it is asinine to argue over this respect issue . So I will no longer take that tone with you on this subject . But I do want to tell you a few things .
I said that you did not get it because [ taking you at your word on this] you working with and around vets for that long you should have seen the lack of respect by the average citizen . You also had to have seen the amount of respect that is shown to our heroes from the biker/rider community . And you also must have seen the way it makes the heroes family's stand a little taller and smile when most could not , just at the site of all the bikes and flags and respect we bring to a funeral . You also must have seen the way that 90 % of the citizens sit on their asses when the flag passes by or refuse to remove their head gear when the pledge is said or the national anthem is played .some wont even shut their big mouths . But again not us in the biker/rider community .
But as you should have seen we in the biker/rider community wear our hearts on our sleeves when it comes to the heroes willing to wear the colors of our great country . So if you do not see these facts I am left with only 1 conclusion to make . That is that YOU LMPPjust don't get it .
I am glad that you say that you support and stand for the heroes of this great country of ours . I really am , because there are to many that do not . But you must know until the biker/rider community stood up and faced that [ I will not speak their name] "church" there was No one willing to stand and shield these grieving family's in there time of need . A time that the UG's chose to inflict more pain and grief on a already stressed family . Yes the entire country hung flags and placed those magnetic ribbons everywhere after 911 . But that was all they did . Real patriotism takes up much of our personal lives and finances . Something that many are not willing to give up .
So if you are one of the true patriots , GREAT . But please do not attempt to lessen what we do forand bring to our heroes .

And as far as your statement, my type of American, that is: middle-class, employed, tax paying and law-abiding,
I must be your kind of American than . Because I am all of the above LMPP . A middle class foreman of a company, law abiding , tax paying citizen with 2 cars and 2 bikes in the garage . And 2 cats and 2 kids in the 2 houses I own . So open your mind a bit and realize that the stereo type that has ben placed on Bikers/riders is just that , a stereotypy . So before you shove your foot in your mouth again trying to sound like you are better than we are in these aspects . Find out the facts first , find out who you are dealing with , and stop believing the Hollywood portrayal of a Biker .
Why did this get nominated for POTD today when it was written on Wednesday? Is that how the system works, we can just find any post, no matter when it was written, and nominate it?
Middle Finger Wrote:I sent out a mass email to let these bitches know they might get punished if they take too long showing up between visits.
What's the punishment? ::banana::I like being punished ::bigg::
LMPP, you can vote on older posts if you wish. This is to allow people that missed good posts to be able to vote on them. In the future, a modification to the system might be to put a time limit on, but right now, there isn't.

SG - spankings, what else!? ::banana::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:SG - spankings, what else!? ::banana::
YES!! That's what I was hoping for! ::bigg::
What a woman! ::bow::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Heh. Funny, but there's no such thing. Just gay British crown lickers.

No such thing?

I managed to find a visual representation for their existence, good luck finding a visual representation of British crown lickers greaseball.
Just slap up a pic of you, dumb-ass, and you'll have a "visual representation."
86 112