Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the fuck are all my bitch-flakes?
And no, I'm not talking about some cereal in the shape of babes.
86 112
I sent out a mass email to let these bitches know they might get punished if they take too long showing up between visits.
86 112
You best not be talking 'bout me you dirty whore.
I know you don't mean me when you say "my bitch". That would be a grievous error.
damn lame-ass emails.

so how was your weekend Spanky? ::aww::

did you spend it gorging yourself as usual? 57575757

and ogling your female cousins, you new york hillbilly incestuous lecher? 70

No of course not you people that show up. I said bitch-flakes, not bitch. And Jackboots, you're Italian too so who are you kidding!?
86 112
I have to go prep some swordfish and corn grilling drama my wife has requested. See yas later.
86 112
Quote from e-mail... I better see you soon, flabby-ass.

Hey M.F. Sit and spin .

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Middle Finger Wrote:And no, I'm not talking about some cereal in the shape of babes.

If anybody really gives a shit about what you do or how your friggin boring assed weekend went they deserve to be moved back to the newbie forum !

maybe that swordfish will show you a new use for your assholeother than being a place to hide snacks !33
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Middle Finger Wrote:I have to go prep some swordfish and corn holing drama my wife has requested. See yas later.
I really doubt your wife would appreciate you oversharing like that. ::ban::
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Quote from e-mail... I better see you soon, flabby-ass.

Hey M.F. Sit and spin .
BEST FUCKING POST OF THE CENTURY. 'Specially the picture. ::sly::
Shit, FU got a vote at my expense.
86 112
IMaDick Wrote:If anybody really gives a shit about what you do or how your friggin boring assed weekend went they deserve to be moved back to the newbie forum !
Maybe I've set a trap. ::dlaugh::

86 112
Let me guess you got laid for the first time this year and had to make sure we all heard about this huge occasion.
Who was one of those hot 20 year old nieces?
Be quiet, you sound dumb.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Shit, FU got a vote at my expense.
I thought my edit on your post was more amusing... and 'sit and spin' isn't exactly original.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
I thought my edit on your post was more amusing... and 'sit and spin' isn't exactly original.
Agreed. I was multi-tasking and missed your post.
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Actually, it was the PGR patch and the POW/MIA flag that gave it the vote. If you must know. ::rollseyes::
Yeah, but is it really BEST FUCKING POST OF THE CENTURY?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Yeah, but is it really BEST FUCKING POST OF THE CENTURY?
You've just raised the bar for a vote ... like A LOT.
86 112