Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Independence Day!
Today, us Americans celebrate the kicking of royal, tyrannical ass, and becoming our own Nation. The Great Experiment for freedom, as Washington and others called the Constitution and our new Country, turned out to be an unprecedented, historical plus on the side of freedom. I am proud to be an American and defend, or live by, certain principles that I've derived, ultimately, from living here and appreciating the history.

I hope all you bitches have a great day!
86 112
Meh. But it's a day off from work, so it's all good.
Middle Finger Wrote:Today, us Americans aided greatly by the French and the fact we outnumbered the British 10-1celebrate the kicking of royal, tyrannical ass, and becoming our own Nation. The Great Experiment for freedom, as Washington and others called the Constitution and our new Country, turned out to be an unprecedented, historical plus on the side of freedom. I am proud to be an American and defend, or live by, certain principles that I've derived, ultimately, from living here and appreciating the history.

Edited for Historical accuracy.

Vive La France !

Ironic isn't it that most Americans now hate the french!?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:Today, us Americans celebrate the kicking of royal, tyrannical ass, and becoming our own Nation. The Great Experiment for freedom, as Washington and others called the Constitution and our new Country, turned out to be an unprecedented, historical plus on the side of freedom. I am proud to be an American and defend, or live by, certain principles that I've derived, ultimately, from living here and appreciating the history.

Bravo. Now can we remove OP's typical and boring bullshit postand lock this fucking thread to avoid his America-hating turd-like comments?

Just like Necro must be jealous of white people since he has to use "nigger" every 3rd word, OP must wish he lived here, in the greatest nation in the world.
Yeah lock the thread so nasty old OP can't take the piss out of us.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's OK, Sinister. Can we really take someone who pays a tax to a Queen, seriously?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:It's OK, Sinister. Can we really take someone who pays a tax to a Queen, seriously?

Yeah I'd rather pay my taxes to an alcoholic draft dodger with an IQ of 23.

Excuse while I blow my nose into a dollar bill (its cheaper than using tissues).
He pays a tax to a Queen and keeps trying to bash America! ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He pays a tax to a Queen and keeps trying to bash America! ::lmao::

60p a year..........:shock:

Thats value for money compared to willingly giving all your tax dollarsto that monkey like retard to spend on your behalf.

::bigg::

Even if we put aside the tax, at least have the decency to be living somewhere without a Queen before you bash America. ::nuts::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Even if we put aside the tax, at least have the decency to be living somewhere without a Queen before you bash America. ::nuts::

I have nothing against the country or culture of America.

Its some of the arrogant, petulant, big headed,belligerentpricks that live in it I hate.

I await your highly amusing one note response about the queen (yet again) with a mixture of anticipation and terminal boredom.
He pays a tax to a Queen and keeps trying to bash Americans! ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He pays a tax to a Queen and keeps trying to bash Americans! ::lmao::

:Yawn:

That describes how I feel about your American bashing, as you pay taxes to a Queen.
86 112
"IfI have the last word I'm the winner! U S A !, U S A !.

::death::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have nothing against the country or culture of America.

Bullshit. Why then, do you take any possible opportunity or make up an opportunity to bash America? Just like Necro. How shameful is it to be compared to a little brainless worm like that?

[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Its some of the arrogant, petulant, big headed,belligerentpricks that live in it I hate.
Oh that's right, I forgot; Britain is completely free of arrogant, petulant, big headed, belligerent pricks. Bullshit again, we're talking to one right now. It is comical to watch you waste effort hating people you will never meet. You'd think you'd have better things to do with your time. Go bash Australia, or Africa, or Brazil. 'Scuse me; your hypocrisy is showing. So's your ass.
Sinister Wrote:[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have nothing against the country or culture of America.
Quote:Bullshit. Why then, do you take any possible opportunity or make up an opportunity to bash America? Just like Necro. How shameful is it to be compared to a little brainless worm like that?
Quote:He doesn't have my wit and panache.
Quote:[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Its some of the arrogant, petulant, big headed,belligerentpricks that live in it I hate.
Quote:Oh that's right, I forgot; Britain is completely free of arrogant, petulant, big headed, belligerent pricks. Bullshit again, we're talking to one right now. It is comical to watch you waste effort hating people you will never meet. You'd think you'd have better things to do with your time. Go bash Australia, or Africa, or Brazil. 'Scuse me; your hypocrisy is showing. So's your ass.
Quote:Its independence day so now more than anyother day is a perfect opportunity to hit such anbig fat easy target. My contribution today will be a nice change from all the jingoistic flag waving and mutual masturbation that all the septics here will no doubt wallow in.
Quote:
Yes, the USA is better than England. Get over it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, the USA is better than England. Get over it.

Not if you are a pregnant woman.

You are 70% more likely to die in childbirthin the US than you are in Europe.

NYT, Jan 12, 2005.

Know what the most common cause of death of pregnant women in the US is ?

Murder.

CNN, Dec 14, 2004.
Middle Finger Wrote:That describes how I feel about your American bashing, as you pay taxes to a Queen.
Wait a minute, are you saying he pays taxes to a queen? No wonder Elton John's so rich!