Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new & improved Thursday thread
Have a happy day. ::finger::
86 112
Fuck you. My day was ruined 12 hours ago and hasn't stopped going downhill yet.

I feel sorry for anyone who gets in my face today.... in real life not the internet. I get more pleasure watching them cry face to face than assume I've done good in cyberspace.

Fuck the world.
The Antagonist Wrote:Fuck you. My day was ruined 12 hours ago and hasn't stopped going downhill yet.

I feel sorry for anyone who gets in my face today.... in real life not the internet. I get more pleasure watching them cry face to face than assume I've done good in cyberspace.

Fuck the world.
Do what I do to forget all that - pet a dog.
86 112
Yeah..this Thursday sucks for me too. Some people are so ignorant, it makes me sick!
I'm good. Smiley_emoticons_smile

The rest of you are fucked, though. How sad.
Middle Finger Wrote:Have a happy day. ::finger::

yeah. i had to take pigpen to walmart, 20 miles away, to get a new A/C for downstairs living room and kitchen. since i refuse to be seen with him, i waited in the car. he came out with an A/C unit that has to weigh a half-ton! i couldn't believe it! he spent an hour trying to jam it into my car trunk. then he spent another hour wrestling it out of my trunk and he's trying to install it now.

(if he slams the trunk on my new car again, i am going to crush his fingers in it!::angrier:Smiley_emoticons_smile

so every idiot in boston took the day off and is driving to the cape right now. what a mess.

oh, and he had to get more beer, so he can be trashed for the 4th. fall down and vomit, to honor our independence. ::irk::

i'm staying in my fucking room!

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm good. Smiley_emoticons_smile

The rest of you are fucked, though. How sad.
Please let us know when you wake up out of that delusion.
jackboots Wrote:oh, and he had to get more beer, so he can be trashed for the 4th. fall down and vomit, to honor our independence. ::irk::
Lock him out of the house with his beer. ::thumbs::

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Have a happy day. ::finger::

yeah. i had to take pigpen to walmart, 20 miles away, to get a new A/C for downstairs living room and kitchen. since i refuse to be seen with him, i waited in the car. he came out with an A/C unit that has to weigh a half-ton! i couldn't believe it! he spent an hour trying to jam it into my car trunk. then he spent another hour wrestling it out of my trunk and he's trying to install it now.

(if he slams the trunk on my new car again, i am going to crush his fingers in it!::angrier:Smiley_emoticons_smile

so every idiot in boston took the day off and is driving to the cape right now. what a mess.

oh, and he had to get more beer, so he can be trashed for the 4th. fall down and vomit, to honor our independence. ::irk::

i'm staying in my fucking room!

Hands up whos sick to death of hearing about Jackboots continuing Odd couple episodes?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hands up whos sick to death of hearing about Jackboots continuing Odd couple episodes?
Oh shit, this is likely to be a good, solid, new wave of fun. ::dlaugh:: 57
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hands up whos sick to death of hearing about Jackboots continuing Odd couple episodes?
Oh shit, this is likely to be a good, solid, new wave of fun. ::dlaugh:: 57

I am waiting................

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
not a problem...i can scoff at myself! Smiley_emoticons_razz

jackboots Wrote:not a problem...i can scoff at myself! Smiley_emoticons_razz

You have a long thread about it in the "other place" which is fine.

You occassionally E-mail me about it which is fine.

Can we have one lastrefuge from"odd couple"anecdotes please?

Otherwise I am liable to fall into a coma of boredom.

Oh shit ... loyalty issues, drama ... I love it, heh.
86 112