Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sundays are to close to Monday
So close to Monday again and back to work. Weekends should be 3 days with a 4 days work week. that would be the way to go.
It was hard to get past your first-grade writing of "to" instead of "too" in the topic title, but I managed. While I agree with you in general, I have to say that I am glad people like you have to go back to work on Monday so that you are out of the hair of people like me more. Just an observation - another view if you will.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:It was hard to get past your first-grade writing of "to" instead of "too" in the topic title, but I managed. While I agree with you in general, I have to say that I am glad people like you have to go back to work on Monday so that you are out of the hair of people like me more. Just an observation - another view if you will.
I can live with that point of view, because being forced to go back to work on Monday also allows me to not have to deal with people like you, who sit all day behind their computer because they are unable to function in society due to their extreme lack of social skills. Just an observation - an additional view if you will.
that does not negate the fact you couldn't spell CAT if someone didn't spot you the C and the T. moron.

jackboots Wrote:that does not negate the fact you couldn't spell CAT if someone didn't spot you the C and the T. moron.

Wow, another pointless post. Unlike others on this forum I will not waste your time with literary or grammar correction babble. Go back to kindergarten since you obviously are barely out of preschool.
OMG!!! that was so hilarious and witty from someone who spells like a pre-schooler! i am so impressed with your acerbic wit! ::hail::

jesus, let me worship at your brilliant altar of intelligence! let me fall down and kiss the ground you jack off on. ::jerk2::

Liquid Wrote:I can live with that point of view, because being forced to go back to work on Monday also allows me to not have to deal with people like you, who sit all day behind their computer because they are unable to function in society due to their extreme lack of social skills. Just an observation - an additional view if you will.
Who puts the gun to your head to make you come here? You can make it all go away by clicking here >>> [Logout]
I've got a four day weekend coming up, so I'm happy. Smiley_emoticons_smile
jackboots Wrote:jesus, let me worship at your brilliant altar of intelligence! let me fall down and kiss the ground
Thank you. Now start kissing the ground at my feet ass clown.
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:It was hard to get past your first-grade writing of "to" instead of "too" in the topic title, but I managed. While I agree with you in general, I have to say that I am glad people like you have to go back to work on Monday so that you are out of the hair of people like me more. Just an observation - another view if you will.
I can live with that point of view, because being forced to go back to work on Monday also allows me to not have to deal with people like you, who sit all day behind their computer because they are unable to function in society due to their extreme lack of social skills. Just an observation - an additional view if you will.
I sit behind my computer all day? How much you want to bet you are online more than I am, dick boy.
86 112