Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am saying goodbye
...I actually felt sorry for you, ya dirty little maggot...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That Maggot bastard is perverted.
86 112
It's back again.52
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I thought this place used to be a lot more fun and interesting, but this thread just proves that was all in my head.
(02-19-2010, 01:06 PM)sally Wrote: I thought this place used to be a lot more fun and interesting, but this thread just proves that was all in my head.

Rattling around in that great big space.
(02-19-2010, 01:09 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 01:06 PM)sally Wrote: I thought this place used to be a lot more fun and interesting, but this thread just proves that was all in my head.

Rattling around in that great big space.

It's really not that big of a space. I have somewhat of a pin head.
Speaking of pin-heads..........my damn zipper is stuck in the down position. My underwear is getting washed and I am afraid of forcing the zipper up. You can never tell when a pc of something might get stuck playing with it (the zipper) that fast and furious.
I should just check and see if my beer is cold, I stuck it in the freezer because I forgot to chill some frothies last night. My world is in turmoil. This is the end, I may as well jump in the deep end!
this thread is 2 years old. Maggot has been sniffing moose butts again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think that critter looks darling ! I want two !
(08-04-2010, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think that critter looks darling ! I want two !

You may be able to walk right up and sniff its butt.........they are that stupid! Kinda like a cow with a tude.

I used to get to see things like that when I was a kid growing up in the North Country. I like all critters, big & small.
I have always thought a frog was smarter than a Moose. The Frog gets the hell outta the way.
but if you squish a frog with your car, your car doesn't have to go to the junkyard like when you hit a moose. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Attached Files
.gif   jumping blue frog.gif (Size: 2.32 KB / Downloads: 96)
.jpeg   images.jpeg (Size: 3.39 KB / Downloads: 88)
.gif   moose.gif (Size: 16.29 KB / Downloads: 88)

But you cannot eat a frog.

Well you kinda can but not after getting squished. Well I guess you still could...............you must fry it up fast before anyone notices it though.

I think of those dramatic females every time I see the title to this thread...Boo hoo, you're so mean...Boo hoo all you do is insult...Boo hoo Ima leaving you crazy bastards...Boo fuckin' hoo.
I have ASB again!Smiley_emoticons_shocked ......This thing needs a walk-a-thon! Or a car wash or church bingo. Insensitive humans..........if you dare to call yourself human! :|
Yep...a two year old thread and he is STILL leaving. So, lets add a poll..who will leave first...Maggot or Brett Favre?
Brett needs to start his own goodbye thread.:wanker:

Maggottyboo, how's your ASB these days?
I'm sorry Duchess but it took a turn for the worst and turned from ASB to ABL. Accidental Bowel Leakage.