How Long is a China-man.
!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well you got me to look Maggot. So I guess I am dumb Fuck number one. Unless you count yourself for posting this.

Post and they will come.::jerk2::
Maggot Wrote:Post and they will come.::jerk2::
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin ::dunno:: ::nuts::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Post and they will come.::jerk2::
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin ::dunno:: ::nuts::
Wrong forum.::doh::
waste of time thread. should be closed and maggot should be sent back to being a new member and have to reapply for full membership.
Liquid Wrote:waste of time thread.
Yet good enough for you to reply to.

Quote:should be closed

Luckily, you don't get to make those calls.
Quote:maggot should be sent back to being a new member and have to reapply for full membership.

We've been thinking of doing that very thing to you based on that stuipd and unnatural psycho-looking avatar of yours.
Damn liquid!!!!!
so again you are not contributing, just like this pointless thread you created. You are lower then the soaked urine dirt the dog is pissing on. You are piss dirt. so sad.
Liquid Wrote:so again you are not contributing, just like this pointless thread you created. You are lower then the soaked urine dirt the dog is pissing on. You are piss dirt. so sad.
Please call me at 413-2340 chickenshit for brains. And tell me how you really feel.
Liquid Wrote:so again you are not contributing, just like this pointless thread you created. You are lower then the soaked urine dirt the dog is pissing on. You are piss dirt. so sad.

Did someone get a lobotomy and make you a mod? Who the fuck are you to tell anyone else how to post? I'll chip in 5 bucks to the fundfor your sex change operation if it will make you go away. I could also provide the .357 for you to blow your head off. You'll need someone with opposable thumbs to help you, though.

What's really sad is that you are using up oxygen that a human being could put to good use.
Has anyone even called my number!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! ::fu::

Taking a shot at someone while you are stood in the middle of no mans land is never a good idea.

::batguy::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.