Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna see something gross?
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:...You continue to underestimate me, Sinister
Incorrect. I continue to find you laughable, pathetic, and a waste of oxygen. You can add banal, craven and inane to that list. What'cha gonna do; outtype me? You're a joke. And not even a funny one, unless you count yourappearance.
Gee Sin, attacking my appearance...Don't worry, I have no intention of trying to oust you as the Tits & Ass of Mock...You may reign supreme...My "shit" is special...I wouldn't dream of sharing with just anyone...But, you have your way and I have mine...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Gee Sin, attacking my appearance...Don't worry, I have no intention of trying to oust you as the Tits & Ass of Mock...You may reign supreme...My "shit" is special...I wouldn't dream of sharing with just anyone...But, you have your way and I have mine...

You couldn't cut it in my world. Pristine and meek and shy and introverted bimbi like yourself get the shit beat out of them. My guys would pull a train on you and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

While you seem a tad jealous of my T & A pics, I get rave reviews from those who walk upright here.
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Gee Sin, attacking my appearance...Don't worry, I have no intention of trying to oust you as the Tits & Ass of Mock...You may reign supreme...My "shit" is special...I wouldn't dream of sharing with just anyone...But, you have your way and I have mine...

You couldn't cut it in my world. Pristine and meek and shy and introverted bimbi like yourself get the shit beat out of them. My guys would pull a train on you and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

While you seem a tad jealous of my T & A pics, I get rave reviews from those who walk upright here.
...You silly cow, I have zero desire to "cut it" in your world...And yes, I am pristine but, meek, shy and introverted would never be used to describe me, refined yes...And unlike you I have never had anyones hands laid on me in anger, I don't know that life...As far as being jealous of you, that would imply that you had something I wanted, were you trying to make me laugh?
Quote:And yes, I am pristine but, meek, shy and introverted would never be used to describe me, refined yes...
Let's not forgetyou beingcompletely self-absorbed!!
Refined? Sort of like wine? A few brief moments of pleasure followed by a whole day of "oh FUCK, what did I do???"
Quote:And unlike you I have never had anyones hands laid on me in anger, I don't know that life.

We can give you that knowledge real quick and easy like. I'm game! How 'bout you? Or are you concerned with chipping your spoiled-princess-materialistic bullshit french manicure? Don't worry about that. You'd never land a blow.

You must wish to appear a sex symbol, otherwise you wouldn't have swiped your avatar from some Victoria's Secret catalog. At least my pics really are me.
...Simple Sinnie...You just gave 3 chicks the biggest laugh with your "French Manicure" comment...Three heads bowed similtaneously to look at our beautifully French manicured nails after reading that statement...You often reference being entertained by some of us here in Mock ~ Well Simple Sinnie, you entertain the 3 of us daily, sorta like a bug under a microscope...I did have to explain what "to pull a train" on a chick meant tho...she was appalled that another female would sanction such a horror but, again..thats why we look at you like a bug under a microscope...
Oh look....Douchess is back.

Quote:she was appalled that another female would sanction such a horror

So just another gutless pansy cunt with tender sensibilities, eh? Well you tell your imaginary friend that she can go fuck herself, too. That's probably the only way she gets any.

As I said and you have confirmed; you and your imaginary friends arematerialistic, money grubbing whores. I think your hair dye has damaged too many brain cells.