Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like that shit. Nice smiley to scary skull animation. A little freaky. :cool:

[Image: 48.gif]
86 112
It kinda reminds me of my Uncle after a few drinks But he wears glasses so it's not him.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:I like that shit. Nice smiley to scary skull animation. A little freaky. :cool:

All beer, no buzz.

Its about as scary as a cat ina crib.

Very common as well, it shows that this member is of a nationality that likes to make noise but is seldom listened too.

Typical Aussie prick with a false sense of importance.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I like that shit. Nice smiley to scary skull animation. A little freaky. :cool:

All beer, no buzz.

Very common as well, it shows that this member is of a nationality that likes to make noise but is seldom listened too.

Do you read palms too? ::rollseyes::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

All beer, no buzz.

Jesus Christ, go ban another major event from history and buy a royal sticker set or something.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

All beer, no buzz.

:Yawn:

I hope the Aussie that pissed you off so bad at least got a T-shirt or akeyring...something for their good deed anyway

...and the "Dumb fucking dog with a bone" award goes to OP
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
and for someone who is seldom listened to, you sure do pay me a lot of attention, dahhhhling Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:and for someone who is seldom listened to, you sure do pay me a lot of attention, dahhhhling Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yeah.

Fucking aussies are like an itch I can never quite scratch.

So what was your great, great grandfather deported from Britain for?

Theft?, Paedophilia?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I guess that proves how fucking narrow your minescule mind is. The last 4 generations of my family came here of there own free will from Switzerland. Before that, they have been traced back about 11 generations across Europe.
OP's family has a long, proud line of heritage of paying taxes to royalty while trying to oppress and abuse colonists.
86 112
Yeah, it must have been great growing up in Middle England, finding a fair maiden to marry and having the King's men all fuck her first on your wedding night.

God save the King!
crash Wrote:I guess that proves how fucking narrow your minescule mind is. The last 4 generations of my family came here of there own free will from Switzerland. Before that, they have been traced back about 11 generations across Europe.

At least if your inbred ancestors had been deported there they might have had an excuse for ending up there. The fact they voluntarily lefta beautiful country like Switzerland to go and live in a post apocalyptic wasteland like Aussie land speaks volumes.

Also the swiss are well known for being "neutral" cowards so their naturally tendency towards cowardice is obviously still following through your veins.
Middle Finger Wrote:OP's family has a long, proud line of heritage of paying taxes to royalty while trying to oppress and abuse colonists.

I must admit to being in touch with the historical need to abuse my inferiors. This sport is still very relevant today and I am proud of my countries invasive, abusive, expansionist history.

The royal family costs me 60 pence a year.

I wonder how much monkey boy Bush has cost you?, quite a lot considering your currency has halved in value since he gotin the whitehouse. Still if you run out of toilet paper you can always whip out some dollar bills to do the job.
crash Wrote:Yeah, it must have been great growing up in Middle England, finding a fair maiden to marry and having the King's men all fuck her first on your wedding night.

God save the King!
::lmao::
86 112
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:
Quote:I guess that proves how fucking narrow your minescule mind is. The last 4 generations of my family came here of there own free will from Switzerland. Before that, they have been traced back about 11 generations across Europe.

At least if your inbred ancestors had been deported there they might have had an excuse for ending up there. The fact they voluntarily lefta beautiful country like Switzerland to go and live in a post apocalyptic wasteland like Aussie land speaks volumes.

Also the swiss are well known for being "neutral" cowards so their naturally tendency towards cowardice is obviously still following through your veins.

:Yawn:

You know.. I can almost picture you lips moving....

..but still, all I'm hearing is blah blah blah
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP's family has a long, proud line of heritage of paying taxes to royalty while trying to oppress and abuse colonists.

I must admit to being in touch with the historical need to abuse my inferiors. This sport is still very relevant today and I am proud of my countries invasive, abusive, expansionist history.

The royal family...
I couldn't get past the absurdity of having a "royal family" in the 21st century. I'm sorry, I did try.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

The royal family...
I couldn't get past the absurdity of having a "royal family" in the 21st century. I'm sorry, I did try.

Seeing as your root beer addled brain couldn't take it in I will reiterate.

Royal family cost to me = 60 pence a year.

Monkey boy Bushes cost to you = ::whipped::

More a country that is too brain washed and pussy whipped to stand up and say;

"Hey Bitch! You're blood is no different to mine, fuck off and make your own fucking living"

At least this country has a rolling momentum towards shunning the monarchy. Personally, I can't wait
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

The royal family...

Seeing as your root beer addled brain couldn't take it in I will reiterate.

Royal family cost to me = 60 pence a year.

Monkey boy Bushes cost to you = ::whipped::
Royal family anything is absurd and speaks volumes. Paying them just makes it even worse, you dope. It doesn't matter how much.

We ELECTED Bush, good or bad. Your royal family is in place because of who fucked who. ::nuts:: This speaks to the difference between England and America. Only it was worse in the 18th century. That is why you oppressive assholes needed to be taught a lesson and got demoted in the world. Now you are like crying little bitches, as evidenced by your posts.
86 112
And all this hoorah is about a picture on the internet? Wow you people are boring. And I mean every single fucker who's postedin this thread till now.

B) I always wanted to go to Australia up till I learned what they are doing to Bikers there.
C) This thread is not a good example of mocking, it is nothing more than a pissing contest. :Yawn: