Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can mock my drunk uncle WTF!!!!! turd-snapper.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
crash Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP's family has a long, proud line of heritage of paying taxes to royalty while trying to oppress and abuse colonists.
At least this country has a rolling momentum towards shunning the monarchy. Personally, I can't wait
In the meantime on your fucking knees subject!

Colonists are legally required to kowtow.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP's family has a long, proud line of heritage of paying taxes to royalty while trying to oppress and abuse colonists.

I must admit to being in touch with the historical need to abuse my inferiors. This sport is still very relevant today and I am proud of my countries invasive, abusive, expansionist history.

The royal family...
I couldn't get past the absurdity of having a "royal family" in the 21st century. I'm sorry, I did try.

Seeing as your root beer addled brain couldn't take it in I will reiterate.

Royal family cost to me = 60 pence a year.

Monkey boy Bushes cost to you = ::whipped::
Royal family anything is absurd and speaks volumes. Paying them just makes it even worse, you dope. It doesn't matter how much.

We ELECTED Bush, good or bad. Your royal family is in place because of who fucked who. ::nuts:: This speaks to the difference between England and America. Only it was worse in the 18th century. That is why you oppressive assholes needed to be taught a lesson and got demoted in the world. Now you are like crying little bitches, as evidenced by your posts.

The royal family generate over300 million pounds in tourism every year, mainly thanks to fat assed American fucks like you who want to see some real culture and history. American history can be summed up thusly - arrived in ships, killed all the natives and buffalo, shot each other, built shopping malls.

The fact you elected Bush is the biggest fucking joke of all, I have no say inwhos queen or king or whatever, it has absolutely no effect on me, the idea of a president Gordon Brown is just too scary to contemplate.

As for "teaching us a lesson" and "demoting us in the world"?

Who sounds like a crying little bitch now septic ?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's always funny to watch Countries that we saved from Hitler and who would run to us immediately if a real war hit them again today try to mock us. I understand why you mock American culture. We kicked your ass, gave you the finger, and put freedom first, unlike the world had ever seen. I understand you have royalty and fish & chips, but I will take that type of culture over yours any day. Got it now, you Big Ben Fag? If it wasn't for us you would be speaking German right now, you little English pussy.
86 112