Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top quality merchandise
Oh wait! An insulated travel cooze... it could be a big hit with truckers.
Maybe the coozies is in relation to the tag line "There's always a place for sumthin' special and we can help you fill it!"?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I was gifted with a PM from his shortness himself:
Quote:FYI..............This is the way the vendor spells it.

Not that the truth matters at all..[Image: fingerwaiter.gif]

http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/mee-too-j-coozie-310280
::gigg::
Actually the truth does matter, and the truth is its koozie not coozie you redneck motherfucker.

Nice to see he is still a regular viewer and fan of mock.

Hey Mill - ::finger::::fu::::flip::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hahahaha...He sent you a pm...hahahaha...That's so funny !...I really , really enjoy being right !...Yup, he's an insecure lil' motherfucker...This will be good for a laugh all day !...Good job, LMPP ! ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Check this out, nothing creates a stylish domestic atmosphere more than a zebra print table lamp! Available ONLY at Mill's wifes Southern chintz home abominations gift shop and tat emporium.

Also a thin lamp that incorporates a plastic budgie at the centre just screams out contempt for the czars of fashion and "I am natures greatest living miracle"!

Please check out our other fucking shit.

The south shall rise again! (A red state, and damn proud of it! ::nuts:Smiley_emoticons_smile

There is always a place for something special and we can help you fill it with something truly atrocious.

http://southerncharmhomeaccents.com/
:;wgaf:: lol... crack kills.
Tru Bitch Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Check this out, nothing creates a stylish domestic atmosphere more than a zebra print table lamp! Available ONLY at Mill's wifes Southern chintz home abominations gift shop and tat emporium.

Also a thin lamp that incorporates a plastic budgie at the centre just screams out contempt for the czars of fashion and "I am natures greatest living miracle"!

Please check out our other fucking shit.

The south shall rise again! (A red state, and damn proud of it! ::nuts:Smiley_emoticons_smile

There is always a place for something special and we can help you fill it with something truly atrocious.

http://southerncharmhomeaccents.com/
:;wgaf:: lol... crack kills.

We do... and you should too. He's a waterhead from 24 that will only flip us shit from the safe haven of 24. The topdog racist of the pack the asshole deserves to be shamed on a daily basis. As around...everyone will agree that he's a georgian pic-fucker...and that's on a good day.

BTW, he's too much of a pussy to come over here where he'd be ripped shit in a matter of minutes...all mouth and no guts...that's millivanilli.
Fug duh kund
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh wait! An insulated travel cooze... it could be a big hit with truckers.

Hey hey hey now. We truckers don't use those cheapassed excuses for mugs.

We prefer stainless steel jacketed insulated mugs. Those fuckers won't break if you drop them from the cab when getting in or out. The plastic fuckers shatter if you look at them crosseyed.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Sorry Luke, I'm with Tru Bitch - I just don't give a rat's ass.

It's so not important.
LKTraz Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh wait! An insulated travel cooze... it could be a big hit with truckers.

Hey hey hey now. We truckers don't use those cheapassed excuses for mugs.

We prefer stainless steel jacketed insulated mugs. Those fuckers won't break if you drop them from the cab when getting in or out. The plastic fuckers shatter if you look at them crosseyed.
No, I meant pussy, you twit. A travel pussy. Oh, nevermind! ::doh::
ZING!

right over your head LKTraz --- right over.
Duh......

I missed the sarcasm.

Fleshlight eh?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:No, I meant pussy, you twit. A travel pussy.
That couldbe the most sought after gift this holiday season.
The Antagonist Wrote:Sorry Luke, I'm with Tru Bitch - I just don't give a rat's ass.

It's so not important.
That's because you are a cunt who shares many of the Georgian pig fuckers right wing and racist idealogies as you have proven here on numerous occasions, you are always willing to defend the indefensible with your endless apologistwaffling.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
She's a cunt because she doesn't share your political views ?...I think not...That's the thing about the good ol' US of A, we are entitled, nee encouraged, to think for ourselves, to form our very own opinions...She has as much right to her own opinion as you do, OP...Come the hell down off your high horse.
Duchess Wrote:She's a cunt because she doesn't share your political views ?...I think not...That's the thing about the good ol' US of A, we are entitled, nee encouraged, to think for ourselves, to form our very own opinions...She has as much right to her own opinion as you do, OP...Come the hell down off your high horse.

Stick your good ol' US of A shit up your arse Duch.

I will be so glad to finallysee the back of this place and 24 for good.
Duchess Wrote:She's a cunt because she doesn't share your political views ?...I think not...That's the thing about the good ol' US of A, we are entitled, nee encouraged, to think for ourselves, to form our very own opinions...She has as much right to her own opinion as you do, OP...Come the hell down off your high horse.
Yet I bet you'd agree with him if you substituted Fox's name in his angry little diatribe. ::gigg::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I will be so glad to finallysee the back of this place and 24 for good.
I thought you liked it here, that you were happy interacting with us.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yet I bet you'd agree with him if you substituted Fox's name in his angry little diatribe. ::gigg::
You're absolutely right !...I will ALWAYS support any Mocker who calls out those crazy, far right bastards...I'd stand in support of the devil himself if he was puttin' the smack down on the Fox Klux Klan.
Well, hell...I must like OP, his statement about leaving Mock actually had the power to bother me. ::death::