Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top quality merchandise
Duchess Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I will be so glad to finallysee the back of this place and 24 for good.
I thought you liked it here, that you were happy interacting with us.

He has obviously taken the wrong medicine, OR ... OR ... one of his shadow friends has bitch-slapped him recently and he is upset about it.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Well, hell...I must like OP, his statement about leaving Mock actually had the power to bother me. ::death::
Don't worry about it, he never seems to leave a forum unless it's suicide by admin.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Sorry Luke, I'm with Tru Bitch - I just don't give a rat's ass.

It's so not important.
That's because you are a cunt who shares many of the Georgian pig fuckers right wing and racist idealogies as you have proven here on numerous occasions, you are always willing to defend the indefensible with your endless apologistwaffling.

You are yet again showing your retarded side about me.

Where the fuck in that statement did I agree with anything politically? Racially? or on ANY TOPIC they speak of over at 24 - which I RARELY go to anyway? It's been weeks since I even opened the site you fucked up whiny little bitch.

I said I don't give a fuck about whining about them. I do not care enough to give a shit about their opinions or whatever else they say to WHINE and constantly complain, or even mock them HERE.

I'm so so sorry you just don't have the skills to actually understand what people are actually telling you.

And too fucking bad if I think people border jumping is a bad thing for MY country. Let England take them then if it's such a good idea.

People who come here via "coyote" are not treated well, they are often ripped off or killed in the desert, brought in and paid awful wages and the list goes on. But if you think that's OK let England take them.

Fuck you if you don't like it that I think every American should be allowed free thought, speech and the right to defend themselves.

Fuck you and stay in England, because one day someone is going to wake you up from the delusion you live in where you think your land is better. Remember, your silly little EMPIRE got bitch slapped by AMERICA twice and let's not count the numerous countries that said fuck you, and continue to do so,to your inbred Queen.

And do not go on and say what a shit hole those countries are now because of it. I will bet you they don't regret it regardless. You did a fine job with Africa by the way.

Inbred Queen, fuck off, bitch slapped, take the illegals ... I love it!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Inbred Queen, fuck off, bitch slapped, take the illegals ... I love it!
Great Idea Ant.

The Brits (govt)are complaining that they don't have enough cash to do what they'd like to do. We have more illegals than you can shake a stick at.

Send the UK our illegals and then they can do what they historically do so well, enslave people, and thus they can use these illegals to carry out their beloved social programs for virtually free and the illegals will get FREE health care!

We will reduce the entitlement recipients by 20 million or so and thus save money while opening up 2 or so million jobs.

It all works out!!!!!
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
i thought this was all about a zebra print lamp and other bull shit vintage house hold shit. i missed something
Tru Bitch Wrote:i thought this was all about a zebra print lamp and other bull shit vintage house hold shit. i missed something

Many times, threads change direction. We are very flexible/lenient here with that sort of thing, my little spice-bitch.
86 112
Tru Bitch Wrote:i thought this was all about a zebra print lamp and other bull shit vintage house hold shit. i missed something
Thread integrity isn't a high priority around here.
LKTraz Wrote:Thread integrity isn't a high priority around here.
And most of us like it that way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Speaking of which ... nice new avatar, Duchess. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
LKTraz Wrote:Great Idea Ant.

The Brits (govt)are complaining that they don't have enough cash to do what they'd like to do. We have more illegals than you can shake a stick at.

Send the UK our illegals and then they can do what they historically do so well, enslave people, and thus they can use these illegals to carry out their beloved social programs for virtually free and the illegals will get FREE health care!

We will reduce the entitlement recipients by 20 million or so and thus save money while opening up 2 or so million jobs.

It all works out!!!!!

Careful, OP will be right on your heels like a rabid dog trying to tell you England never had any slaves, never promoted slavery or had anything to do with the slave trade. He'll tell you it was all an American invention.

No, the Dutch had nothing to do with it either.

I just wonder how so many of those Caribbean islands got their information wrong on the fact that British Aristocracy kept black slaves there.
Oh and, why is he threatening to leave here again anyway? Did I miss something?

It all works out!!!!!
2 millions jobs that anyone besides illegals would want to work?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

It all works out!!!!!
2 millions jobs that anyone besides illegals would want to work?
On top of the 3.5 million jobs that nobody WOULD want....yes.
Middle Finger Wrote:Speaking of which ... nice new avatar, Duchess. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Why thank you, MF...I always try to choose one that's most like myself. ::sly::
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Speaking of which ... nice new avatar, Duchess. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Why thank you, MF...I always try to choose one that's most like myself. ::sly::
You have and wear a three inch long skirt? :shock:
Never in public.
So you basically wear a tube top around your ass? Man, what a hoochie you are.
Ima slut in the bedroom too.