Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what I like about this site?
No one has to give a fuck about cliques, attitudes, special treatment, handling members properly, what you say, what you didn't say, or any other bs that plagues many normal forum sites.

Almost ANY problem that comes up can just be given a ::finger:: and not only that, you can mock the crying bitch as well.
86 112
You suck.
You're just mad because cliques are useless here. :kiss::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:No one has to give a fuck about cliques, attitudes, special treatment, handling members properly, what you say, what you didn't say, or any other bs that plagues many normal forum sites.

Almost ANY problem that comes up can just be given a ::finger:: and not only that, you can mock the crying bitch as well.

Don't break your own arm patting yourself on the back, jackass. If it hadn't been for a specific couple of people, you never would have come up with this fucking place.

And anyone who happens along that does care about the things you've listed will be squashed like a bug. A slimy little smear on the ground and a memory we laugh about.
Quote: Don't break your own arm patting yourself on the back, jackass. If it hadn't been for a specific couple of people, you never would have come up with this fucking place.

Your dysfunctional zeal to be obnoxious is unfortunately displaying itself and misguiding you once again. I didn't take credit or pat myself on the back. I said why I liked the site. Is it OK for me to say why like this site, you big-mouthed maniacal wench?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:Don't break your own arm patting yourself on the back, jackass. If it hadn't been for a specific couple of people, you never would have come up with this fucking place.
Your dysfunctional zeal to be obnoxious is unfortunately displaying itself and misguiding you once again. I didn't take credit or pat myself on the back. I said why I liked the site. Is it OK for me to say why like this site, you big-mouthed maniacal wench?
It's bragging, plain and simple. Had any regular member said this I would have agreed with them. You say it, you built the place, you're bragging. 'Nuff said.
One day, when the dysfunction wears off, you will realize that your logic dictates that I can never just honestly say why I like the site without being guilty of "bragging." This is one of your dumbest moments. Please note it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:One day, when the dysfunction wears off, you will realize that your logic dictates that I can never just honestly say why I like the site without being guilty of "bragging." This is one of your dumbest moments. Please note it.
Tell ya what, Einstein. Take this conversation to another Biker we both know and see if he thinks it is bragging. In fact, ask any Biker you know and see what they say. Then tell them it is one of their dumbest moments. G'head, I dare ya.
And you still suck.
::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:One day, when the dysfunction wears off, you will realize that your logic dictates that I can never just honestly say why I like the site without being guilty of "bragging." This is one of your dumbest moments. Please note it.
Tell ya what, Einstein. Take this conversation to another Biker we both know and see if he thinks it is bragging. In fact, ask any Biker you know and see what they say. Then tell them it is one of their dumbest moments. G'head, I dare ya.
Have you lost your mind? Like I'm supposed to give a fuck what someone who rides a motorcycle thinks about it.

Is there some special way I can ever say what I like about the site without being guilty of bragging? So fucking stupid ...

86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:And you still suck.
::bravo::
86 112
Nothing better than the love/hate relationships you can have here. I have a couple people I actually call friends who come here, and I don't call many people friends. I hate most people too much. I can fuck with them, and be rotten to them, and tell them to fuck off and die and we all know it is in good fun.

This place will sharpen my wit, make me laugh, and is therapeutic for me. So boss man, you deserve the right to brag a little bit. It was a fucking brilliant idea.

yeah, I just took my happy drugs.....
But you're still an asshole since I posted before I saw your last comment to me. ::finger::
I didn't brag, or want to brag!! I just expressed how I enjoyed being so much more relaxed here. I mean there are limits, but in general, I can say what I want WHILE not having to care what others say. I haven't had that freedom in a long time. I am not sure how to express it without "bragging." Maybe if I first started off by giving credit to you and that other bitch for motivating and inspiring me ... Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
You know damn well the other bitch and I appreciate it. The freedom to call someone a psychotic, paranoid, mentally undeveloped, fuckwad, piece of shit, asshole, banal, inept, pussy-whipped fucktard is FABULOUS. It's been damn hard curbing my tongue in the other place.
Curbing my tongue is not something I'm very good at, that's probably why I've been banned from several forums. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Curbing my tongue is not something I'm very good at, that's probably why I've been banned from several forums. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
It might also have been your horrendous hygiene. I knew I smelled something that smelled like horseshit coming from your general direction....
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Curbing my tongue is not something I'm very good at, that's probably why I've been banned from several forums. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You call shit like you see it, and don't white-wash anything. When it "oh-fends" some fuckers tender sensibilities, they can't handle it and boot ya. The pussies. I got banned from Freethought about 3 years ago and I didn't think it was possible to get kicked off of there!!!

Say it how you see it. I find no fault in doing that, M.
Liquid Wrote:
It might also have been your horrendous hygiene. I knew I smelled something that smelled like horseshit coming from your general direction....
Let me try to explain this to you. Horses are herbivores, meaning they only eat plants. Their shit doesn't smell that bad as a result. Now if you wanted to be creative and insulting at the same time, you could've called me catshit breath.

However it's too late now and you just look like a fucking idiot. Smiley_emoticons_smile