Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not that liberal
1 -When someone becomes too old to look after themselves they should be executed.

2 - Scotland should have independence so their shit economy can fuck up over the next 10 years and they all starve.

3 - Anyone under the age of 16 going on a talent show to sing should be garrotted.

4 - A huge saw should be invented tosaw off the country of Wales and push it into the atlantic.

5 - The death of the first British female soldier in Afghanistan has got more media coverage thanthe other 100 male soldiers who have died there. Women who join front line military shouldnot expect any more sympathy of protection than their male counterparts.

6 -The Royal Family should be strung up in a Ceausescu-style execution.

7 - Anyone who is found guilty of burglary, theft, assault, GBH, TWOC, murder, attempted murder, serious anti-social behaviour should be sterilised for the good of the nation.

8 -Science should dedicate itself to finding a way to introduce reversible sterilisation
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[quote=Ordinary Peephole]1 -When someone becomes too old to look after themselves they should be executed. [color="yellow"]I agree and know about 10 people right now that need to be killed[/color]

2 - Scotland should have independence so their shit economy can fuck up over the next 10 years and they all starve. [color="yellow"]I don't care about Scotland or give a shit if they starve now, or in 10 years[/color]

3 - Anyone under the age of 16 going on a talent show to sing should be garrotted. [color="yellow"]Say goodbye to the Spears and Lohan families, lol[/color]

4 - A huge saw should be invented tosaw off the country of Wales and push it into the atlantic. [color="yellow"]Another country I could care less about[/color]

5 - The death of the first British female soldier in Afghanistan has got more media coverage thanthe other 100 male soldiers who have died there. Women who join front line military shouldnot expect any more sympathy of protection than their male counterparts. [color="yellow"]Agree completely. Completely ridiculous[/color]

6 -The Royal Family should be strung up in a Ceausescu-style execution. [color="yellow"]I cared little when Lady Di died and still can't stand that sucky Elton John song[/color]

7 - Anyone who is found guilty of burglary, theft, assault, GBH, TWOC, murder, attempted murder, serious anti-social behaviour should be sterilised for the good of the nation. [color="yellow"]sterilised for theft seems a little off. how about cutting a hand off so the punishment fits the crime.[/color]

8 -Science should dedicate itself to finding a way to introduce reversible sterilisation
Quote:When someone becomes too old to look after themselves they should be executed.
Actually, I'd prefer that for myself. Bring on Dr. Kevorkian!!!!
Quote:A huge saw should be invented tosaw off the country of Wales and push it into the atlantic.
Once you're done with that saw, can I borrow it to saw off Michigan and let it sink into the Great Lakes? This fucking state SUCKS DONKEY DICK.

Quote:Anyone who is found guilty of burglary, theft, assault, GBH, TWOC, murder, attempted murder, serious anti-social behaviour should be sterilised for the good of the nation.

What if they are already sterilized having chosen to do so before they committed the crime? Then is the Queen gonna slap them with a glove and make them stand in a corner?

Quote:All pandas should be left to die out or, preferably, be culled by my very hands. Stupid fucking things aren't even willing to fuck to save themselves.If they didn't have such a unique colouring and they weren't furry nobody would give a flying fuck about them.

This is as insane and stupid as the morons who think they need to interfere in the natural order of things to "help" wild animals. Coming from you, this surprises me. There is a place that has to be filled for all creatures and we have seen proof of what happens when a group of animals gets too large or too small. It affects the whole ecosystem; usually with dire consequences.
All your bullshit opinions are noted and filed alphabetically in my wheelie bin for future reference.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[quote=Ordinary Peephole]7 - Anyone who is found guilty of burglary, theft, assault, GBH, TWOC, murder, attempted murder, serious anti-social behaviour should be sterilised for the good of the nation.

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:Anyone who is found guilty of burglary, theft, assault, GBH, TWOC, murder, attempted murder, serious anti-social behaviour should be sterilised for the good of the nation.

What if they are already sterilized having chosen to do so before they committed the crime?
Mock forum or no, I was serious. What would be the punishment for those who have already been sterilized?

Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

What if they are already sterilized having chosen to do so before they committed the crime?
Mock forum or no, I was serious. What would be the punishment for those who have already been sterilized?

::dunno::

Getting bummed every night by demons with huge cocks? Like a Hentai Anime film brought to life.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

::dunno::

Getting bummed every night by demons with huge cocks? Like a Hentai Anime film brought to life.
Castration or clitoral removal. Or leave that alone and chop off the hands.:Diablo:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Getting bummed every night by demons with huge cocks? Like a Hentai Anime film brought to life.
Bummed? Is that Brit-speak for getting fucked, nailed, porked, screwed etc.?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Getting bummed every night by demons with huge cocks? Like a Hentai Anime film brought to life.

::rollseyes::

Bummed means to be penetrated anally.

::ahole::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

::rollseyes::

Bummed means to be penetrated anally.

::ahole::
Well pardon the FUCK outta me for not knowing your slang and lingo. Saying "bummed" here means you're disappointed or depressed about something. Excuse the fuck outta me for not knowing all the slang and lingo for every fucking culture across the motherfucking PLANET as you must be able to. 85 95